Contributor

After 4 attempts at getting a pack slip to go inside the box for a return, all 4 CS reps sent only the outside label. The 5th rep, when I told her we needed the slip with the information to go inside the box said, "WELL, GET A PENCIL AND PAPER AND WRITE IT DOWN YOURSELF!"

Gee, thanks QVC, for your wonderful and helpful CS reps. Clearly, it's not the same company as years ago. 

A lesson to me: Either never lose the pack slip because CS will be nasty and of no help, or just stop ordering.

I hope someone at QVC reads this. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@New Leaf wrote:

After 4 attempts at getting a pack slip to go inside the box for a return, all 4 CS reps sent only the outside label. The 5th rep, when I told her we needed the slip with the information to go inside the box said, "WELL, GET A PENCIL AND PAPER AND WRITE IT DOWN YOURSELF!"

Gee, thanks QVC, for your wonderful and helpful CS reps. Clearly, it's not the same company as years ago. 

A lesson to me: Either never lose the pack slip because CS will be nasty and of no help, or just stop ordering.

I hope someone at QVC reads this. :

@New Leaf ..... you don't need customer service to send you a return label .... you can go on the QVC web site & print the label yourself .... I do it all the time!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: No Help from CS!

[ Edited ]

Yes, @New Leaf, as @January121 said you can print your own.

From QVC's Returns FAQs:

"What should I do if I misplaced my pack slip/Q Return Label?

If you lost your pack slip/Q Return Label, or your pack slip doesn't provide a Q Return Label, you can easily print one on QVC.com. Just go to Order Status and click on the Order Number of the item you'd like to return or exchange. Then, click on the Print Return Label link in the lower right-hand corner of your screen. In three simple steps, you'll have your return label.

Here's what you do:

Step 1: Choose a return method and click Continue.

Step 2: Complete the Q Return Label information and click Continue.

Step 3: Click on the Print Return Label button, and follow the instructions for returning the item."

link:  http://www.qvc.com/FAQReturns.content.html#answer10

hth!Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I print my own label from the QVC returns page. Back before you could do that on most sites, I often did write the information down myself and include that inside the box and no one even had to tell me to do that, I figured it out myself.

Honored Contributor

If I didn't have a printer,  I'd just copy all the information from the online invoice legibly and include it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

And yes if you call and listen to the recording about how to return and get the appropriate address depending on what you're returning , the recording absolutely indicates that you CAN indeed create your own return slip.

Assuming you have a computer, just pull up the item you're returning, jot down item & order number, description of what they call it.  Note the method of what you want - a credit, store credit etc.

Put this in your box, write out your own 'sending TO' address, tape to outside of box/package. DONE!

Contributor

Too bad the first rep couldn't tell me that. It would have saved me the agrravation.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

why do people not realize that they can print duplicate packing slips (receipts) and return mailing labels for returns simply by going into look at their orders and clicking on the specific order for that item.  several options are available including duplicate receipts and mailing labels.  You don't need customer service to send you anything.  However the CS rep should have known that this option was available for you to do yourself and given you the necessary directions to get the information you needed.

Respected Contributor

Why is it every time I read these complaints on CS there is always a simple answer that the OP missed?  I think I've done online shopping so much it's hard for me to understand why someone doesn't do the research before talking to a person at CS.  I can't even remember the last time I did that, or if I have ever done that.  Not trying to be rude here, but I thought the whole point of shopping this way was to avoid human interaction as much as possible.

Respected Contributor

I always try to solve issues without talking to CS.  It takes up time I don't have, and I don't want to talk to them.  On two occasions the issues were not routine, so I did need to talk to someone, and they helped me rectify the situations. 

Actually, when I first started shopping QVC I called to see about consolidating the items on my order to get reduced shipping.  I could not believe I still had to pay shipping for each item.  Oh well!!