Esteemed Contributor

Hi Friends! Many of you have asked me how to find Dan Hughes’ new FB page, so I wanted to share the link here! It’s a brand new public page (no friend request required!) so please “Like” and share, so he gets lots of new followers! Thanks everyone! 🙌🏻😁
May be an image of 2 people, people standing, christmas tree and indoor
Honored Contributor

Re: New Message From Carolyn

@BalletBabe - I'm not on FB, but I "borrow" one from time to time! 

I'm glad he made this public, and thanks for the link!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks Carolyn, the best to you and Dan, you are both missed!

saintpatrickdayglitters35

Trusted Contributor

@meallen616      CAROLYN       YOU ARE SO MISSED!!! You were the only one host that has a true heart . No phoney. Always honest sincere and helpful. Take GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF!!!

Honored Contributor

That's a nice photo of the two of them; it was probably taken when they hosted QVC's coverage of the West Chester Christmas parade with 6abc's Adam Joseph.  The parade is also kaput, by the way, though Adam Joseph is still going strong.

Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@BalletBabe - I'm not on FB, but I "borrow" one from time to time! 

I'm glad he made this public, and thanks for the link!   Smiley Happy

Same here beach-mom, 

but I may have to make an exception! 

take careSmiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you for posting, BalletBabe!

Wonderful picture! Miss them both so much at the Q and hoping they are taking good care and surrounding themselves with things that lift them up and being some joy. 

As you and I chatted before, not on FB, but nice this is not private. I sure would like to say Hi though, so I am getting worn down and may join after all....not using my last name as you suggested. Smiley Happy

I haven't watched really any QVC since the departure and it really cheered me to see people are caring about these 2 fabulous hosts.

Take careHeart

Respected Contributor

Very glad to hear from Carolyn and get Dans updated account. Dan is now listed as an author and stand up comedian. I would like to see his show if he performs. Hopefully he can stream it because many of us do not travel due to disability. Always loved Dans sense of humor. He will make a great comedian and I wish him well.

Contributor

Carolyn, I will for sure miss you! I love that you're an animal person, I always say if a person loves animals they rock! God bless you and your family in the future!

Occasional Visitor

Wow I had no idea. This was a poor decision on the part of management which will I suspect will cause a loss of business. Carolyn was very professional and you could take her presentations to the bank in terms of accuracy. Lately I have been  sending  back more items that I have been keeping due to poor presentations of the merchandise. I just watched Denim and Co this morning and was sorely disappointed. Despite Gary's best efforts the host seemed unfamiliar with the clothing line as well as somewhat bored having to present it. Give the show to Amy Stran who at least can make believe she understands the audience of the clothing line. There is a high degree of sillyness among the majority of the current female presenters such that when I do watch the shows I like I often need to mute the volume to avoid the foolish banter.