Esteemed Contributor

Apologizing is fine, but just fix the dam* problems.  How can a huge, multi-million dollar business have so many issues/

problems???   If it is not one thing, it is another...technical, returns, packaging, shipping, back orders etc.   QVC definitely has more issues than any other retail stores where I purchase products, including online and brick-mortar!! 

Honored Contributor

I think the point is that the apologies have been on the site for such a long time, they are no longer meaningful.  It seems like months.  

Does anyone know how long these messages have been here?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

How about this from QVC customers:  "QVC, you are a hot mess.  We are no longer shopping here!!"  Oh, by the way, we are SORRY.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree @GingerPeach -- That shipping delay message has been up forever (it seems). Like you, I was trying to figure out how long it's been up, but I don't know.  It's been a long while, at least since the beginning of summer?  

They should take that message down, and opt to send a form letter with packages, or include a message with each order confirmation email.  

Respected Contributor

How about QVC actually fixing some of these problems?  Then constant apologies would not be necessary.

Valued Contributor

saying sorry from qvc is cheap, they are sorry for everything because they don't fix anything, so they think saying sorry will soothe things over. Boy are they wrong