Respected Contributor

Re: Negative Remarks Regarding Hosts

Constructive critiscm by customers is normal. Ive sent letters and spoke to the store manager at my local Kohls and Macys about incompetent employees. Anyone in a sales position deals with the public and needs to accept that when they take the job, whether on TV , at a cash register or on the sales floor of a brick and mortar store. Sadly over the years customer service has spiralled down hill. Each year it gets worse and worse.  How many employees have I spotted texting on the job ?  Ive lost count.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Constructive critiscm by customers is normal. Ive sent letters and spoke to the store manager at my local Kohls and Macys about incompetent employees. Anyone in a sales position deals with the public and needs to accept that when they take the job, whether on TV , at a cash register or on the sales floor of a brick and mortar store. Sadly over the years customer service has spiralled down hill. Each year it gets worse and worse.  How many employees have I spotted texting on the job ?  Ive lost count.

Do you turn them in?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Do you turn them in?

@mom2four0418, I know. I cringed when I read "Ive sent letters and spoke to the store manager at my local Kohls and Macys about incompetent employees.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

I'm not surprised that this poster does this.  I would never turn someone in.  Working retail is a hard job for very little pay.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Reever wrote:

I'm not surprised that this poster does this.  I would never turn someone in.  Working retail is a hard job for very little pay.

@NickNack, if an employer did something totally inappropriate or made a huge mistake due to negligence, I could understand talking to a manager. I would not jeopardize anyone's job unless it was something major.

But the above post sounds like a crank who consistently criticizes employees to their supervisors without caring about the consequences.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I can just see the store employees rolling their eyes and saying here she comes, whos turn is it to wait on her?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

So the unkind to host thread was closed due to unkind remarks about a host!

It just doesn't seem like some poeple get it!

I find it sad really.......

QVC Customer Care

This thread is now closed for commenting...