Respected Contributor

I had my first return recently so don't know what to expect. I used the prepaid return label to mail the item back. My question is does it normally take a long time for Q to receive it?  Tracking shows it's between facilities and not moving. Have others experienced long wait times for Q to receive it let alone processing it once they do get it?  TIA!

Honored Contributor

@KKJ 

Did you contact EZ returns  first??  You would have received an email response in 2-3 days letting you know they already credited you!!!

If not, you should have.  EZ return info has been discussed a lot on these boards, has been bannered on top of several pages.  The return process info is avail if you click 'Returns and Exchanges' below.

Otherwise, you will be waiting a very long time for the item to finally crawl and your credit to be processed.

A third-party shipper picks up the returns.  Tracking back is barely available.  QVC will have it for a while before they even process it.

Occasional Contributor

I have been waiting for credits to be applied to my charge card since June. No credits appeared on my July credit card statement as of July18,2022. I called to inquire about the credits not being processed, I called in the middle of July and was told they see can see the amounts to be credited, however they transferred me to someone who could perhaps resolve this issue, but the call was disconnected after a long wait. Today, I called and the representative was unable to explain what happened. I was told someone would call me after 4 HOURS. I maybe have had single digit returns after 25+ years with QVC. I am not happy with their customer service and strongly feel they need to step it up!! Waiting another 4 HOURS to speak with someone is unacceptable.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to say you might be waiting a while. I usually give them 14-18 days and then email the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

Honored Contributor

@hannahleah wrote:

I have been waiting for credits to be applied to my charge card since June. No credits appeared on my July credit card statement as of July18,2022. I called to inquire about the credits not being processed, I called in the middle of July and was told they see can see the amounts to be credited, however they transferred me to someone who could perhaps resolve this issue, but the call was disconnected after a long wait. Today, I called and the representative was unable to explain what happened. I was told someone would call me after 4 HOURS. I maybe have had single digit returns after 25+ years with QVC. I am not happy with their customer service and strongly feel they need to step it up!! Waiting another 4 HOURS to speak with someone is unacceptable.

@hannahleah 

You NEED to contact the mods as @CalminHeart  said

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Send them an email with ALL your order info.  They will help you!!

Honored Contributor

There is not any such thing as Rapid-- concerning returns--usually from the day I send it off until the actual return $$ is in my account is at least 1 month, if I'm lucky. I do, however, document EVERYTHING regarding a return--numbers, date/time it was sent, where/how  it was sent from---even photos---just did this with HSN---had a return circling in return world for over a month and the CS lady took care it then-- but today got a notice that another return had been credited after almost 6 weeks----I don't order much because of this very thing---just reinforces not to order anything at all or ever!!! Am done!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's been my experience that returns take a while to process, unlike exchanges which seem to happen faster then the original shipment.

Go figure.

Esteemed Contributor
FYI - I heard back from QVC Easy Returns (not quite two days later, so not bad turn around). I am attaching their response. To the OP, I would follow the instructions that were in my email above and email the easy returns with the information asked for.

Their email seems very much like a “form letter”, but I guess as long as I get my returns processed, it doesn’t matter. Nevertheless, I responded reiterating that my package was already delivered to their warehouse.

Thank you for using the QVC Easy Return Program.
This email is to confirm we’ve processed your refund. If you have not already done so, we simply ask that you return the item as soon as possible to avoid being billed.

Here is what you should expect next:
We have processed your refund to your original method of payment.
Axxxxx-Refunded $xx.xx & cancelled easy pays

The prepaid return label has not been deducted from this refund. If you did not receive a return label in your package, please go to www.qvc.com, under My Account, click View Order for the item you are returning and print the return label. If you returned an item for a reason other than defect or QVC error, you are authorizing return label shipping cost owed to be charged to the credit card at the time of processing in the warehouse.

Please note that when QVC receives your return, an email will be sent to you and it will reflect a refund of $0, since we have issued the refund for you now.
Due to increased volume, QVC Easy Returns may now take 3-5 days for a response. There is no need to send a duplicate email.
Additionally, we encourage you to contact Customer Service directly for non-return issues. The Customer Service phone number is 800.367.9444.

We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for using the QVC Easy Returns program.
Respected Contributor

Email qvc easy returns and you will have your refund in a few days. You don't have to wait for them to receive your return anymore. See the post above explaining  how to get your refund in a few days. I just did it, received something Monday that didn't fit. I emailed qvc easy returns on Tuesday and got my refund today.