Honored Contributor

Best pillows I every bought. We also got them for our vacation place and one to keep on the sofa to relax on.

Contributor

I didn't notice the vender so much BUT where has this pillow been all my life? I ADORE this pillow. I will agree it is way over priced but I caved and so happy I did. GREAT pillow.

Trusted Contributor

The My Pillow inventor is creepy to me, too. I think he needs to expand his wardrobe beyond blue shirts, too.

The pillow looks lumpy, like cellulite.

Respected Contributor

I'm glad that the presenter didn't turn me off because I love the My Pillows. I especially love the fact that you can throw them in the wash. I have both the regular and the firm and love them both.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

I get your message moonchilde you don't think the pillow is worth it. The comment about the presenter was just an observation. I have not posted on the boards for a long time, but I see they have not changed at all. I just learned to ignore the posters that kept nit picking, and posted what I wanted to post.

Respected Contributor
On 4/19/2014 SUHSE39 said: Not familiar with the product, but, I laughed, at the idea of never buying the pillow, because of the presenter!

There is one show host I will not buy from because I can't stand her presentations. So yes people do not purchase for many reasons and the presenter is one of them.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Frequent Contributor
Love My Pillow! Worth every cent.
Valued Contributor

I have the My Pillow and I love mine! I can honestly say that I have not had any neck aches since using it and I won't sleep on any other pillow but this. I purchased mine at BB&B because I had a coupon and thought it would be easier to return if it didn't work out for me. One thing I wanted to point out that I found out for myself is that the pillow that the BB&B had out on display isn't a good or true indication of how the pillow really feels. The pillow has to be placed in your dryer prior to use for a few minutes so that the pillow fluffs up. There are instructions inside the box. When I got mine out of the dryer, I could immediately see and feel the difference.

Esteemed Contributor

I love my My Pillow. I bought the set of 2 when it was the TSV, and I am so happy with them. I don't know who the presenter was. Do you mean the vendor who does the commercial, or the show host?

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett