Respected Contributor

Dear Missy,

Perhaps you only post and do not purchase.  I would wish for you that you only get what you pay for "if" you shop here.  That is all I wanted for myself.  It is so easy to critisize someone else isn't it?

I have not recieved "the letter."  Apparently if returns are legitimate QVC no longer issues them.  Only current shoppers with returns would know that.

Have a nice weekend and I hope you will write constructive posts in the future.

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Hello Shanus,

I admit that I have purchased so many things in the last 3 months and I have not checked my statement for return charges.

The jewelry returns that I pay "up front" because they take 4+ weeks to show up from Sparks Nevada hub.

I am overwhelmed by all the necessary returns and have not done my best with my statement.  Some returns are completly refunded by QVC.

Sorry I did not answer sooner.

If anything has to be returned because it's defective, if you call CS, they "mark" your acct., you use the pre-paid label, but the return shipping is not charged to you. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, thank you so much I have done that.  I think QVC tries to be fair about problem orders. The issue for me is with the warehouse sending out wrong and obvious returned/damaged items.  

Honored Contributor

Re: My Last 10 Returns

[ Edited ]

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Dear Missy,

Perhaps you only post and do not purchase.  I would wish for you that you only get what you pay for "if" you shop here.  That is all I wanted for myself.  It is so easy to critisize someone else isn't it?

I have not recieved "the letter."  Apparently if returns are legitimate QVC no longer issues them.  Only current shoppers with returns would know that.

Have a nice weekend and I hope you will write constructive posts in the future.

Cathy

Obviously you are not getting what you wanted, so why continue to buy from the Q? I don't understand this. Shop somewhere else. You did not list what time frame these 10 returns were. This does determine who gets the letter. A company is out to make money, so yes they would give a letter to people who are costing them with returns. I do not purchase from them (used to a lot) because I can find similar items for a cheaper price, and I can see the item in person. (so this limits my returns)

Respected Contributor

Hi Missy,

Great question and also answer.  I have shopped here for decades but in the last 3 months I have done the most shopping ever, so these returns were over 3 months and many were multiple purchases.  I had lost weight and needed new clothes and wanted some new jewelry.  I did get "the letter" once many years ago but I think when QVC changed their return shipping policy they may have stopped with the letters.  Not sure.

The reason I took the time to write about all the truely unacceptable merchandise and unordered items is to see if it was happening to others as well.  There's always the hope that QVC will also read and rectify a problem right here.  I'm no slouch when it comes to letting CS if there is a legimate problem either.  If QVC had sent me what I wanted they would have over $1000 and I wouldn't be writing.

I do need to shop on-line due to health issues and have done so with a few other companies but unfortunately some of my favorites are only sold by QVC.  That is why I have shopped here but you are right, I can not continue with the returns as it is too much work not to mention upsetting for me.

Glad you have successful places to on-line shop.  Maybe you could share your sources?

Cathy

Respected Contributor

I imagine "the letter" will arrive shortly.  

Honored Contributor

Nobody returns as much product as I do, I probably spend hundreds of dollars a year on S&H and returns. I appreciate reviews and will not order something that does not have good reviews. I have never been told by the Q that they think I return too much, I must keep more than I return.