Honored Contributor

I believe Katia IS a runway model

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Re: Model Katia

[ Edited ]

I remember when she first came to QVC she was criticized here, and quite harshly, for not smiling. She brought a runway glamour to the set and I think the viewers were unused to it. I give her a ton of credit. She quickly adapted to the QVC environment and her beautiful smile appeared. She is lovely. 

Honored Contributor

She's an awesome model....and with a sense of humor!  Love her!

Trusted Contributor

Katia is an expert at modeling - EXPERT - ...and to those who had anything negative to say about her ...''I hear jealousy rearing it's ugly head.''

Respected Contributor

I think all the models are pleasant.  Some wear brands better than others.

Katia is one of Susan's favorite.

Honored Contributor

Katia's personality is effusive and generous.  She seems to love life and especially loves modeling.  She also does runway modeling for designers outside of QVC.

She frequently has luncheons and birthday celebrations for her fellow models and friends.  At one of her get-togethers, even Susan Graver attended. 

I love that she does not feel constricted to be anything but herself. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie  Katia is the tall slender model and a woman of color.  She is beautiful and is very professional as others have stated.  She almost always models for Susan Graver.

I think Kate is quite pretty too, they all do a very nice job.

Honored Contributor

Katia is the shape of what most women to look like - tall and slender. Yes she does wear everything very well because she is tall and slender.

Unfortunately, this is not the shape of most women.

Respected Contributor

Katia does a beautiful job.  We get a few hints into what the other models and hosts think of her and she appears to be professional and well-liked.  

Honored Contributor

When you are pole skinny... even ugly fashion can look good on you.. Katia could wear a plastic garbage bag and sell it!