Honored Contributor

Sure knows how to play those vendors.  She has Susan G. eating out of the palm of her hand.  Got to say that girl knows her stuff!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think the vendors know if Katia wears it it sells!  She looks gorgeous in anything. She makes anything look good.  But,alas, most of Susan's stuff wouldn't look like that on me. I'm no Katia.😞

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I think the vendors know if Katia wears it it sells!  She looks gorgeous in anything. She makes anything look good.  But,alas, most of Susan's stuff wouldn't look like that on me. I'm no Katia.😞

I'm not either, @MoJoV . She'd look good in a paper sack so it really makes no difference to me how things look on her. I guarantee they aren't going to look that good on me! I've never bought a single thing because of how something looks on her. She is gorgeous though.

Esteemed Contributor

Besides her commanding presence Katia seems down to earth and sweet as can be.  She treats her job like a consumate proffessional.   If there is something funny she is always smiling and has ability to not take herself too seriously.  From day one she has been a standout.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV lol   It wouldn't matter who the designer is -  no one's clothes would look on me the way they look on Katia.

Still, I like to see Susan's clothes on her just like I used to like seeing Linea on Louis' Jac -  everything he designed for her looked perfect on her.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of Katis’s ... she is too much of a show off & not any better than the other models👎

Respected Contributor

JMO I don’t think Katie is any better looking than any of the other models. I think she thinks she is,

Respected Contributor

No idea which one is Katia. 

Honored Contributor

As I have mentioned previously on this message board,  Katia is the Q's Naomi Campbell.  She treats the Q's sets as if she's on a Paris & Italian runway wearing couture clothing.

proxy-image-1.gif

proxy-image-3.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Well, she is obviously very well liked.  I remember Amy Stran asking her if she won "the nicest person" award at high school because she was so nice to everyone.  I think Katia is a great model; she wears the clothes very well.