Contributor

I am not a scrooge, however maybe QVC should think of another channel devoted 24/7 12 months a year to those who love non stop Christmas programming.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Me thinks time for a QVC4

[ Edited ]

I HATE these boring christmas shows --- it's only July 1st and it's summer!!!!

Honored Contributor

I was hot and humid here today, and I just couldn't get into CIJ. It's not all about me however, and I'm sure many enjoyed it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I'd love for the shopping channels to be more like Hulu or Netflix when it comes to online streaming.  I can just watch the shows I want to watch when I want to watch them.  Of course, that would involve having a more sophisticated website.

Honored Contributor

I do not watch QVC when they're running Christmas programming and I do not buy.  Period.  It's tasteless to the point of being obscene to have a Christmas money grab six months before the holiday.  I hope they're stuck with all of the leftover, musty Chinese junk that nobody wants. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

You expressed what I was thinking.

Respected Contributor

Hate Christmas in July.  It reminds me how commercialized Christmas has become.  Also, sadly, we have become so materialistic and greedy.  Stuff.  Everybody needs more stuff. 

Honored Contributor

BAH!  HUMBUG! LOL!!! Lots of people enjoy it.  I hate a lot of things QVC shows that I'm sure a lot of you like, and those things are on ALL year around:  Vacuum cleaners; rugs; home decor; non-cotton clothing; shoes; food that you order; happy dances; Temp-tations; kitchen gadgets and so on.

I don't think CIJ REALLY cuts into the QVC time that much.  If you look around, I'll bet more people buy Christmas decor than people shop for rugs.  

Esteemed Contributor

IF I have to see one more Mercury glass anything I'm going to scream.

Respected Contributor

That's an excellent idea - ramming Christmas down people's throats in July is just crazy!  Some people like Christmas items, most don't at this time of the year!