Respected Contributor

Re: Me thinks time for a QVC4

That seems great idea.   People are obsessed with Christmas.   I think it's revolting to see Christmas trees in July 

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I HATE these boring christmas shows --- it's only July 1st and it's summer!!!! I don't watch the Q very much - but for people that enjoy watching, I feel sorry for u.

@kivah- was that last part of your post really necessary??  Very rude.  You don't know what people's individual situations are and your post was just really rude.  You don't want to watch?  Then don't.  You want to watch?  Then do.    And 7 people liked your post.  SMH..

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@kivah wrote:

I HATE these boring christmas shows --- it's only July 1st and it's summer!!!! I don't watch the Q very much - but for people that enjoy watching, I feel sorry for u.

@kivah- was that last part of your post really necessary??  Very rude.  You don't know what people's individual situations are and your post was just really rude.  You don't want to watch?  Then don't.  You want to watch?  Then do.    And 7 people liked your post.  SMH..

@gidgetgh  Sounds to me like some people just like to bash other's views if you have to "feel sorry" for them.  I'd say it isn't about home decor, it goes deeper than that.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@kivah wrote:

@gidgetgh  Sounds to me like some people just like to bash other's views if you have to "feel sorry" for them.  I'd say it isn't about home decor, it goes deeper than that.

Thanks @Sooner.  It was just such a condescending and belittling add to the post.  Such a "I'm more superior than you" type comment and I'm about over condescending and belittling, LOL.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I do not watch QVC when they're running Christmas programming and I do not buy.  Period.  It's tasteless to the point of being obscene to have a Christmas money grab six months before the holiday.  I hope they're stuck with all of the leftover, musty Chinese junk that nobody wants. 

Ooooh @Kachina624. You sound really po'd by XMas shows!!! Me, too, just didn't want to express my distaste that strongly. Thanks for taking up the cause. Shame they don't read these posts, listen or care.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed CIJ when it was one day only on 7/25. It was a special day and fun to watch, IMO. Now, when CIJ runs the whole month, it's no longer special and I tire of it quickly. Especially because CIJ will be followed by CI Augsutst...and September.....etc. Christmas programming will continue from now until mid-December. I don't watch much because I hate the feeling of being burned put on Christmas by August. I'll start watching some of the Christmas show in November,.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Christmas.......that being said, I really don't see why QVC has to start the CIJ on July 1.  They used to have it on July 25, which is still a lot ahead of time.  Then they had it on the 25th of each month after that.  Now according to the program guide there is another weekend July 14, 15, 16.  I haven't looked at the guide past that, but I bet there are more coming!

Really QVC, this is definitely overkill.  Give us a time to enjoy summer and our beautiful fall season.  This world has become let's see who can out do everyone else.......sad!

Esteemed Contributor

Everything is overkill on qvc.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I do not watch QVC when they're running Christmas programming and I do not buy.  Period.  It's tasteless to the point of being obscene to have a Christmas money grab six months before the holiday.  I hope they're stuck with all of the leftover, musty Chinese junk that nobody wants. 

@Kachina624   Tasteless is an excellent discription for CIJ.  Tacky and just plain terrible programing for hours on end. Anyone who  needs this type of programing in July must be  a gutton for punishment.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic