Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Scratching my head wondering why this concerns you.

Thank you. I’m trying to figure out why anyone would care.

@QVCkitty1 @Carmie (don't scratch too hard) and everyone else who found it necessary to be nasty.  It's a simple observation there's no need to be nasty.  If I choose to be concerned that's my business don't worry yourselves about it.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if kicking off the TSV is a preferred slot.  I would imagine that the hosts get some sort of incentive to make sales and a lot of people turn the TV on at midnight (only 9pm out here in California and 6 pm in Hawaii) to see what the special is.

The midnight shift could be a spot that is reserved for those who are the top sellers or given to those who request it.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@Snowhite714   Don't try to turn things around.  No one is being nasty.

If it was a simple observation, and your business, why did you make a comment in a public forum?

I am not worried about it and no one else should be either.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Snowhite714   Don't try to turn things around.  No one is being nasty.

If it was a simple observation, and your business, why did you make a comment in a public forum?

I am not worried about it and no one else should be either.

Well said !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

it’s her job. why should the hour matter? 

Trusted Contributor

The concern is that changes are afoot at the Q.  For many people, the senior hosts have been a part of their daily routine for decades.  For me, I have spent more time "with" them than I have with my family.  It was an innocent question.  I, too, wonder what is coming.

Honored Contributor

Re: MaryBeth Roe

[ Edited ]

All the nasty responses add nothing to this conversation. I'll guess that they sometimes have longtime hosts do the TSV kick-off. Many people work shift work.

Esteemed Contributor

Most of the "senior" hosts kick off the TSV.

Valued Contributor
OP, great question! For those of us who have watched QVC for years, Mary Beth usually doesn't work the TS or 6:00am hour. It seems to have started when QSN started. An excellent observation that didn't need snarky responses.
Honored Contributor

And just why would this be of interest?  Its summer, lots of vacations and events and working people are allowed to have time off and somone has to fill in for them.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)