Esteemed Contributor

Very professional and personable host.  I watched a bit of the Women in Control segment and I thought she did an admirable job of describing the items.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree.  As a "woman in control" herself, MBR was well-chosen to present this line.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Very professional and personable host.  I watched a bit of the Women in Control segment and I thought she did an admirable job of describing the items.

I really enjoy her presentations as well.  Carolyn is good too.  They always give good information on what they are presentating.  They stick with the facts.  No over sell with these two hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

HEre's the thing.  MAry Beth is my favorite host.  CAlm, cool, collected.  NO silly dancing or singing.  NO kissy face with the vendors.  behaves like a grown woman not a 12 year old.  PRovides the information needed to make a purchase.  THe rest of the motley QVC crew should take lessons.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more!

MB is a class act, she should be training the new, younger hosts.

But QVC has chosen a different path and hosts like MB need not apply.

@KathyPet wrote:

HEre's the thing.  MAry Beth is my favorite host.  CAlm, cool, collected.  NO silly dancing or singing.  NO kissy face with the vendors.  behaves like a grown woman not a 12 year old.  PRovides the information needed to make a purchase.  THe rest of the motley QVC crew should take lessons.

Honored Contributor

Yes you can't go wrong with her as a host.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@KathyPet  And always looks very nice for the workforce, which she is in.  We'll never see her in torn jeans and sneakers doing her presentations.  Her particular style is not mine but she always looks nice and professional.

Honored Contributor

Ditto to everything mentioned about Mary Beth Roe.  A seasoned professional.  There's something about her persona also that radiates "good will".  Decency, kindness, dignity-- and coupled with a gentle sense of fun!  I also like when they pair her with someone unexpected, like the mischievous Rick Domeier-- they bring out the best qualities of each other!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Here's the thiing, totally unwatchable.

Honored Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

Here's the thiing, totally unwatchable.

@MENTL  Here's the thing,  all the hosts have "quirks" that are annoying.