Honored Contributor

So here’s some news........
It’s official that QVC wants another Markcharles cookbook and I’ve just agreed to do it . !!
How do u all Feel About that.?
They are Thinking to launch is late 2019 around Christmas time.
So would love some feedback on what are some of ur ideas of things to add to this my third cookbook ?

Here’s some of miy ideas ....
Was thinking some gluten free recipes ..
A number of them that u can make for 2 or 4 and having both portions and cooking tips side by side so u can
choose how much u want to make .. for certain recipes ..

Wanted to add some of my own personal and favorite entertaining /serving. tips and tricks .
maybe some Of my favorite table scapes and table settings ideas. That I use In my own home.
Maybe an index on what I stock in my kitchen at all times for a well equipped kitchen. ..

What do u think of these ideas. ?And what are some of yours ?
Now let’s be friends and no negativity please to me
Or each other. I just wanted to tell I the news and I want to share with u openly and honestly and hear some of ur honest friendly feedback.
Kinda excited !!!! 🤗
Thanks friends ! Hugs

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

Chef Rick Roman

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Sueliz No, it's not Rick Roman. This guy has a full head of hair. Maybe he'll be presenting tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

@Sueliz No, it's not Rick Roman. This guy has a full head of hair. Maybe he'll be presenting tomorrow.

---------------

@catter70

LOL!!   So we have mystery presenter on cooking shows!!  We will all probably be watching tomorrow!!  Be sure to post the man's name - am curious..

Respected Contributor

@aggravated, I saw him on Q2 with Kathy Padrius on the 5 a.m. show and his name is Jeremy Parker. He's balding and wearing a red, white and blue (or black) plaid shirt. MCM presented the TSV. Maybe he's been busy with his cookbook to appear as often as he used to. Sorry I couldn't remember his name earlier. Enjoy the day to all.

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

@aggravated, I saw him on Q2 with Kathy Padrius on the 5 a.m. show and his name is Jeremy Parker. He's balding and wearing a red, white and blue (or black) plaid shirt. MCM presented the TSV. Maybe he's been busy with his cookbook to appear as often as he used to. Sorry I couldn't remember his name earlier. Enjoy the day to all.

Jeremy used to be a frequent presenter on the Q, especially with Henckels and other high-end knives. He took a break for awhile but appears to be a regular once more...

Respected Contributor

At the end of cooking day yesterday Mark Charles said he been there 24 hours straight David home to drive careful he on his way home and he seemed exhausted I don’t know why everybody saying he hasn’t been on. He was definitely on yesterday probably saving up for cooking day

Respected Contributor

I just saw him with Marybeth yesterday during the all day cooking event. He was selling the plastic rollers to store your plastic bags.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

I know there have been some swapping between Q and HSN wonder if any of them will be moving over there?

Trusted Contributor

These vendors do work such long hours!

I know when Chaz is on--sometimes he too is working crazy hours too!!  I think that's why he has a place nearby as well,.

I enjoy Mark Charles so I am glad isn't going away!!