Valued Contributor

Maybe it is me but I really hate the QVC website "improvements".  Years ago I had QVC on TV almost all of the time...then they made all of those changes to programming and selection and policy and now I almost never watch.  I went online to easily check the new items and offers...it was easier and quicker...better for me.  Now the website is a chore...I give up.

Honored Contributor

@GabidogI'm pretty sure it's me that has changed.  Years ago in the early days of QVC, I was working a full time job and often tuned into QVC as background while I played with the dog, made dinner, and did whatever chores I had to do.  And, yes, something would cstch my eye and I'd pick up the phone and order.

Internet shopping geared up about the time I retired..  Those were the years I think I shopped too much -  maybe I hadn't organized my retired life too well, but that I don't know.  I do know I went through a time when I bought too much.

Now, I rarely watch but I just don't buy all that much anywhere, so I certainly can't blame QVC.  Will I shop QVC again ever?  I'd bet on that, but never with the abandon I did in my past.  I've changed.