Contributor

Mail Innovations Shipping Issues

Anyone else having issues with their items that get shipped via Mail Innovations taking like 2 weeks to get delivered? My Post office said these aren’t their packages and they get brought in large bins that they have to separate so it takes forever for the PO to do it because of the “those aren’t our packages” mentality. Personally when it’s free shipping i can understand QVC using a 3rd party but when I’m paying I’d like to get my package in a timely manner. Considering stopping g buying from Q bc of this. I am experiencing it more and more with things I buy from the Q. So lot 7-10 business days but more like 14-21 even though when I buy it gives me a much sooner delivery date and then they use that 3rd party. Also have had a couple things never come bc of that 3rd party losing them
Just curious if this is happening all over or just in our state
Honored Contributor

Re: Mail Innovations Shipping Issues

@shopping1    All the so-called third party does is deliver packages between UPS and USPS facikities, which they take their own sweet time to do.  Once they get to our local USPS, I get them the next day.  The problem I have occurs with processing at a UPS faci!ity.  Its impossible for those of us who wait to tell whose fault it is.  I don't think I've ever had 14 days pass between shipping and delivery.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, Mail Innovations is the worst!  Mine take a long time too with this carrier. The pkgs sit somewhere for who knows how long before they get to PO.

Valued Contributor

I purchase a UPS My Choice Membership. My packages automatically bypass SurePost/Mail Innovations and delivered by UPS or USPS if the sender uses First Class Mail. More and more companies are using SurePost and I do the bulk of my shopping online. Paying the annual fee is worth it for me since it cut down stress and frustration dealing with Mail Innovations. Plus, I receive my packages in a timely manner. There are additinal perks with the paid My Choice membership (UPS offers a free version but it doesn't upgrade your deliveries) and I feel it is money well spent. Check it out and search for a promo code online. UPS usually offers a few months free with promo code. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are dealing with Newgistics, a third party shipper that picks up packages from UPS, then delivers them to your post office.  They are responsible for delivering QVC's returns that sit in our post offices until they feel like picking them up.  

Your post office is wrong though.  USPS has partnered with Newgistics.  They should know that.

Fortunately, none of the retailers where I shop besides QVC uses Mail Innovations.  

Newgistics is bad.  They lie, deceive, hide behind USPS and UPS, delay, delay, delay, lose packages, and have been accused of stealing by customers.  They are responsible for your tracking notifications.  You might see them listed on occasion as Pitney Bowes.  HA!  They were stupidly purchased by them, but run as an independent company just as QVC does under Liberty Media.  Have you ever seen Newgistics'  name listed on your tracking.  You can find this company on SHIP24.com.  Just enter your tracking number.  Look at the bottom of the page where all the shippers are listed. 

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine    I paid for UPS My Choice for one year and never saw it cause a single package to be delivered any earlier than it would have ordinarily because mine were all in the class that wasn't included.  Waste of money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Starliteshine    I paid for UPS My Choice for one year and never saw it cause a single package to be delivered any earlier than it would have ordinarily because mine were all in the class that wasn't included.  Waste of money.

Not sure what you mean by included class. Packages are sent from QVC First Class Mail or UPS. UPS can route UPS Ground packages to SurePost. A paid UPS My Choice membership automatically upgrades (If you select the option) SurePost packages to ground delivery. I've had a paid UPS My Choice membership for 5 years and love it. My packages are delivered faster and safer since they never see the SurePost bin OR marked as delivered when they were delivered to the post office instead of to my home. Sorry it didn't work out for you. All I can think of is maybe you didn't select the automatic upgrade option for your packages. For me, it's well worth the money spent. 

Respected Contributor

@Starliteshine  Re: UPS MyChoice Premium

Lately, with a few non-QVC deliveries, Premium didn't allow me to upgrade a UPS Surepost package to Ground. 

I called the retailer and their overseas call center tells me they don't know what MyChoice is.

So I call UPS and their overseas call center tells me it's a technical linkage error that only the retailer can correct.

Easier to wait the extra day than deal with this nonsense.

It's happened three times so far.

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Not sure what you mean by included class. Packages are sent from QVC First Class Mail or UPS. UPS can route UPS Ground packages to SurePost. A paid UPS My Choice membership automatically upgrades (If you select the option) SurePost packages to ground delivery. I've had a paid UPS My Choice membership for 5 years and love it. My packages are delivered faster and safer since they never see the SurePost bin OR marked as delivered when they were delivered to the post office instead of to my home. Sorry it didn't work out for you. All I can think of is maybe you didn't select the automatic upgrade option for your packages. For me, it's well worth the money spent. 

@Starliteshine 

You can't upgrade if it's being sent by Mail Innovations.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette Were the packages under 1 pound and sent First Class Mail? When I purchase small beauty items or a shirt from QVC, they send them using First Class mail because they are usually under a pound. I called UPS asking why they weren't delivered by UPS since that is part of my paid membership. That is how I found out about retailers who send a lightweight package using First Class Mail never upgrade. Unfortunately, at that point, QVC shipping labels didn't show First Class like they now do, otherwise I wouldn't have called UPS asking about a USPS package Smiley LOL