Trusted Contributor

Lisa Robertson happily retired in the Bahamas

Lisa just had a new video on her facebook sailling on the boat. She stated her house is on the market and originally was going to be half PA and half Bahamas. Right now her husband Jeff loves the Bahamas. She is happily retired after 30 yesrs. She said she might down something down the line but it would need to be part time. The LR today is just so different. Hard to believe 13 years ago she was traveling around the world and going to fashion shows. Her life was her job and today she's living a much simpler life in the Bahamas with Jeff.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson happily retired in the Bahamas

Couldn't be happier for her.  Such a miserable life she has led.

Esteemed Contributor

And she thanks all the Q shoppers who emptied their wallets to stuff hers. 😉

Honored Contributor

GOOD for her!!!👍👍 She has worked hard and deserves to reap the benefits from that! Personal judgement aside, I am happy for anyone that is living their BEST life as so many of us are not able to for one reason or another!🥰 I wish her MUCH happiness in her retirement, and hope she is LOVING her new married life in the Bahamas!!!!🤞❤❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

After 10 months her house is still for sale for 4.5 million.  She is still paying $30,000 a year in Real Estate taxes.

Her life sounds complicated and scary.  I wouldn't want to trade places with her.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa just had a new video on her facebook sailling on the boat. She stated her house is on the market and originally was going to be half PA and half Bahamas. Right now her husband Jeff loves the Bahamas. She is happily retired after 30 yesrs. She said she might down something down the line but it would need to be part time. The LR today is just so different. Hard to believe 13 years ago she was traveling around the world and going to fashion shows. Her life was her job and today she's living a much simpler life in the Bahamas with Jeff.

I'm happy to hear  it, she was one of the better hosts. The jewelry that I purchased from her own business is in my regular rotation . I imagine having all of that responsibility on her shoulders was stressful, now she can enjoy retirement.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I was never a fan of hers but, I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER NOW THAT SHE IS RETIRED🌷🌺😊
QVC Customer Care

Regular Contributor

Yup- Been for sale for months and months!!!

Honored Contributor

I, personally, would never leave the U.S. PERMANENTLY for a foreign island...

♥Surface of the Sun♥