Esteemed Contributor

She is Drop dead gorgeous. There isn't a color that she doesn't look gorgeous in.   The girl has been blessed.  Wowza.

Trusted Contributor

YES!!! And she is a great host!  If I didn't like her so much, I'd hate her. LOL

I started watching her a lot on QVC2 when the main hosts start working my nerves.  I hope she gets more air time on the main channel.  She is so much more detailed with the products.  Not all the personal life oversharing like some hosts.    

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Beautiful face, nice figure, a voice pleasant to hear, and her hosting and sales skills are wonderful.  

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Trusted Contributor

"Stacey Rusch". 

Respected Contributor

She's beautiful but most of all she does an awesome job hosting !

I watched her with SG earlier this week and she kept control of the show and her presentations were on point. I was surprised to see her on the main channel and I think she should be on the main channel more.

Contributor

I would like to say I agree with everything that has been said about Stacey Rusch.  She is a breath of fresh air.  Beautiful, professional and just the "perfecf" hostess. There are a few others who do a fairly good job, but most should take lessons from her,  I look forward to watching her shows whenever I can.  Bravo Stacey!

Contributor

I agree.

Beautiful person and outstanding host.

Her and Vanessa need to be on the Main Channel more

Respected Contributor
I agree about Stacey. Very good host. Beautiful , charming, and relatable as well.
Honored Contributor

Stacey is a wonderful host.  She focuses on her job, with a delightful personality that makes her shows great to watch and shop!  I wish QVC would give her more main channel shows.

Honored Contributor

Stacy is absolutely beautiful and presents well!  I enjoy watching her.