New Contributor

Mary Beth Roe and Marie Osmond Not on Q50+

Just wondering...why isn't Mary Beth Roe and Marie Osmond on this list?  Of all of the hosts, I would think Mary Beth would be there and Marie has provided a lot of products on the Q.  Interesting...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Roe and Marie Osmond Not on Q50+

They note fit the bill. All I can figure is neither wanted to be an “ambassador”.
Trusted Contributor

They both fit the bill, I mean to say.
Honored Contributor

Maybe they don't want to get mixed up in the Drama?

Q doesn't need a 50's & over show? Seriously?

Honored Contributor

Hmm...🤔 I think it is nice that you missed them, and know they would LOVE❤ knowing they are so well liked!😊 It is quite possible they had other commitments and were unable to participate, or are doing other things behind the scenes.🥰 Either way, they bring an air of CLASS to anything they do!❤❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Perhaps Marie's schedule was full.

Regular Contributor

Neither is Leah or Angel. I don't know how they decided who goes and who doesn't. Shawn said last night when she was first on that she and Mally started 50+, who knows. I think Mary Beth, Leah, Angel maybe didn't want to go...if they got a say. I think they're the smart ones. Marie had a residency in Vegas for so long, maybe she said no thanks.

Is Mally a host now?

When is this Vegas trip going to be over?

Honored Contributor

Is Marie still on QVC?  I thought she went to hsn.  Maybe Mary Beth didn't want to go to Sin City.  I know I wouldnt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Of the women that didn't go, and not on the Q50 List, I'm most surprised that Leah wasn't there.  I know she did mention her nephew was graduating high school, so that may have been during that time. But she still should have been on the Q50 List.

Leah didn't even promote it or talk about it on her social media, that I saw.  At least Mary Beth promoted it and mentioned it several times.  

But the list of no-shows could go on & on -- where were any of the Philosphy women?  One never knows.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe Marie's commercial currently running for Instaflex Advanced joint supplement is in contrast to the "We're 50 and all just so darn Fabulous" mentality the Q is promoting. To quote Marie in the opening line of her commercial, "You know, there's this thing called age and it s*cks." 

I don't know about Mary Beth. But I would like to think she was wise and mature enough to not want to be directly associated with all the silliness!