Esteemed Contributor

Lisa shared this on her Facebook page:

Your support has been overwhelming! I have no words to express my gratitude and sincere love for your kindness! As promised, a brief look at the jewelry I’m bringing to Big Bonanza! The original “flower ring” is back at the same price as it was in 2010! Brand new matching flower earrings, a new bracelet and an elongated cocktail ring! And waiting in the wings, a special item that GIno and I designed together! I will have item numbers soon. I’ll see you at 2 am and again at 1 pm next Tuesday on QVC!!! Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal 

Thank you for posting that from Lisa Mason.  Now, SHE was a GOOD host!  Too bad Gino's health and her own health issues ended her career at QVC.  She was one of my favorites of all time. I'm glad though that she is moving forward in her life after Gino's untimely death. 

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

Thank you for posting that from Lisa Mason.  Now, SHE was a GOOD host!  Too bad Gino's health and her own health issues ended her career at QVC.  She was one of my favorites of all time. I'm glad though that she is moving forward in her life after Gino's untimely death. 

@maximillian- I enjoyed Lisa as a host as well.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Great host and it will be nice to see her again.

Honored Contributor

She really is the sweetest person.

She replied to a letter I sent her once

about her book and it was such a loving heartfelt reply. I think she is very sincere and caring to each person she encounters.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed Lisa Mason she was my favorite host. Wish her the best! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

She really is the sweetest person.

She replied to a letter I sent her once

about her book and it was such a loving heartfelt reply. I think she is very sincere and caring to each person she encounters.

@on the bay   That reply that she took the time to send shows what a loving and warm person she is.  Gino was fortunate to have such a precious caregiver and lover.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday -

Yes, I was thinking of those same words to describe her-"loving and warm."

She and Gino both seemed to have such a loving, special relationship.

I guess that's what happens when you put two kind and loving people together.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I was always a big fan of Lisa Mason. As a host, she came across as a sincere, down to earth and relatable person. She often spoke of her beloved Gino "the big Hawaiian" as the love of her life and her happiness showed. I follow her Facebook page where she shared her journey with Gino as he battled cancer and eventually lost. She was open and honest about her grief and she kept it real. It was also heartening to see how many of her old QVC friends (hosts and vendors alike) were there for her and supported her as she began life after Gino. I'm thrilled to see her come back to QVC. She's a class act all the way. 

Honored Contributor

As a host, she exuded a sincerity and serenity, and was easy to listen to. Unfortunately, that seems to be passé at QVC. The current selling style is in-your-face hard-sell. 👎

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~