Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

As a host, she eluded a sincerity and serenity, and was easy to listen to. Unfortunately, that seems to be passé at QVC. The current selling style is in-your-face hard-sell. 👎

@handygal2 

What I liked about Lisa Mason too...she was honest in her sales approach,  if she was talking to a caller and didnt feel that the product was going to work for them she would say so, and added "that she wanted them to be happy with their purchase....and maybe there was something else in the show that would better fit their needs and even at a better price".....She seemed sincere in caring about the customers being happy with what they purchased ....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

ITA, she was a wonderful host.  The first time I discovered the Q, many years ago, she was the host that was on and I was amazed at how lovely she was and so soft spoken.

A true gem !    It was so sad that she lost her husband so young.  I am happy to see her moving forward and that she'll be back on QVC.  I wasn't aware she had her own designs so I am really looking forward to something new and refreshing!   

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

ITA, she was a wonderful host.  The first time I discovered the Q, many years ago, she was the host that was on and I was amazed at how lovely she was and so soft spoken.

A true gem !    It was so sad that she lost her husband so young.  I am happy to see her moving forward and that she'll be back on QVC.  I wasn't aware she had her own designs so I am really looking forward to something new and refreshing!   

--------------

I really liked her presentation style, but loved the fact that her voice was so soft, calm and easy to listen to....such a pleasure!  And so different from many of the current hosts who seem to think that yelling or speaking loudly will make a sale!

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

--------------

I really liked her presentation style, but loved the fact that her voice was so soft, calm and easy to listen to....such a pleasure!  And so different from many of the current hosts who seem to think that yelling or speaking loudly will make a sale!

@corita  I agree!  

In addition, I loved Lisa's sense of humor especially with Valerie or the vendor from Black Hills Gold.  

Respected Contributor

@corita 

Oh, Corita, I too remember what a good broadcasting voice Lisa Mason had.  She also had such a good demeanor, and she was great at talking to people on the phone calls. 

Honored Contributor

MBR made a special announcement on air today about being on tomorrow with Lisa in the 1 PM hour ET. 

Trusted Contributor

This will be an excellent opportunity for everyone to show her how much she is loved and missed, by purchasing lots of her jewelry!!

Regular Contributor

That's wonderful news! I have the flower ring,and stud earrings she sold years ago.

Honored Contributor
@DottieBlue I always liked Lisa Mason as a host but no way would I buy jewelry just to show my love and support for a salesperson!
Valued Contributor

I so enjoyed Lisa and agree with others about how calm and soothing her voice was.

I remember once she said how the item she was selling was such a great price, that maybe you should consider buying more than one...if you could swing it.  Not to overspend if you really can't afford to at this time.

Can you imagine any of the newer hosts saying something like that?

I set my TV to record the 1:00 PM show tomorow.