Regular Contributor

I wish all the Hosts were like Leah Williams.....she is so professional at all times and she really knows her stuff...not to mention she LOOKS amazing...I just l ove her!!

Respected Contributor

@Bettyanne 

She is an excellent host; gives the customers pertinent information about the items on-air.  She also keeps personal stories to a minimum.  She does not make up games and fantasy scenarios to kill time because she doesn't do the necessary preparation for her shows.  No muttering, fast-talking, running around screeching. She also has a good, resonate, on-air broadcasting voice.  I wish some of the other hosts were more like Leah.

Regular Contributor

Leah is the ultimate professional and is one of the best on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

I wish all the Hosts were like Leah Williams.....she is so professional at all times and she really knows her stuff...not to mention she LOOKS amazing...I just l ove her!!

kind of sad that professional, knowledgeable, and well dressed are the minority

Honored Contributor

I have posted before, Leah is a doll. We took the Q tour in 1998, we were in our car pulling off the lot, when I spotted Leah getting into her car. I called over to her, she came right over to our car, and we had a nice chat. 

Contributor

She is all of those things and she makes me feel refreshed and hopeful.

Esteemed Contributor

Leah is wonderful.  I don't understand........if she can make her sales quotas by being soft spoken and professional, why can't some of the other hosts copy her approach and quit acting like two year olds??? 

She is always dressed "to the nines", too........JMO

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Leah is wonderful.  I don't understand........if she can make her sales quotas by being soft spoken and professional, why can't some of the other hosts copy her approach and quit acting like two year olds??? 

$64K questions

and then they team with her opposite 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

$64K questions

and then they team with her opposite 

@jackthebear , Truth !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I really like Leah, too. She radiates such a lovely energy, that jumps right out of the screen. She seems very authentic, with no pretenses.

She is not someone who self promotes. In fact, sometimes she seems a little shy, or perhaps embarrassed, when the focus turns on her.

People complain about her working with Shawn, but I feel Shawn has brought her out a little. It's fun to see Leah become a little playful, as she is usually so directed and professional.

That said, I wouldn't want all hosts to be just like her. There's a place for different personalities and styles. After all, viewers are all unique personalities, too.