Valued Contributor

Years ago I emailed Leah and asked what brand/shade of nail polish she was wearing. Within a day or two she emailed  back a nice note thanking me for watching.  The polish was OPI but I don't recall the color.  It was a soft blush as I recall.  Anyway, she's such a lovely person.

Honored Contributor

I like Leah too.  I like reading her facebook posts.  Always positive.  She just seems so sweet.Smiley Happy And from what other posters are saying who have met her she is.

Trusted Contributor

Leah is all above what was written.Very classy lady ,no silliness or fake come from her.Enjoy her when she is on,she doesn't need any one else for help

Respected Contributor

This is so  nice to  read all positive comments in a post.

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

kind of sad that professional, knowledgeable, and well dressed are the minority

@jackthebear  I couldn't agree with you more.

Valued Contributor

I concur with all these great notations on Leah. She's the epitome of just what QVC needs more of. I doubt she would put on 3 tops, a jacket and a pair of jeans over leggings and say it all matched. Nor would she carry on about New York, summer homes and beach trips. You get my drift. She's a host I trust which is a big deal to me. 

Honored Contributor

What I want is someone I can trust that is not "peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining".... we don't need more used car salesmen, what we need are more Leah's.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

@Patriot3 

I feel exactly the same way....some ( most) of the others act like teenagers at a sleepover!!

Occasional Contributor

Leah is my favorite.  Her voice is soothing and she doesn't scream and shout like a carnival barker.  I wish she was on more often.  So classy and professional.  

Respected Contributor

Leah does not attempt to make herself the focus of her presentations, unlike a few of her fellow hosts. She presents the item and tries to give the pertinent information about the item without the fluff.