Trusted Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Nobody loses weight that FAST by just cutting out sweets and things she likes.  Perhaps surgery of some kind? she does look good.

From her FB page:

Leah Williams QVC No surgery...I've been working at it...Although I’ve had to cut way back on some of the things that I love (like fried foods and sweets) I feel much better. I’m thrilled that you think the changes are looking good!

And if you eat right, you can lose weight pretty quickly.  I started Weight Watchers three months ago and have lost almost 40 lbs.

Honored Contributor
I wonder what prompted her for the weight loss. She’s always been the same size for years. I’m happy for her.
Honored Contributor

Well I for one believe what she wrote on FB. She's working hard to lose weight, and her reasons why are not really our concern unless she cares to elaborate.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG:  Thank you!!!  I, too, believe Leah. She has shared what she wants to share about her weight loss. Why can't we just take her word for it and leave it at that? 

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@AuntG:  Thank you!!!  I, too, believe Leah. She has shared what she wants to share about her weight loss. Why can't we just take her word for it and leave it at that? 

@Diva on The Q, I know you meant this as a rhetorical question, but I wonder sometimes. I may ruffle feathers here, but could it be that when someone seems to be successful in weight loss it can be threatening to some?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

As far as weight watchers is concerned, like in all diets, the more weight you need to lose the faster it comes off

Respected Contributor

I just saw that Leah has a show on Q2 similar to the Monday night PMS show.  Has anyone seen it?  I'd rather watch Leah.