Frequent Contributor

She is so beautiful and a lady to boot!

Super Contributor

Leah is fun to watch.  She has been divorced for years now, so I wonder if it could

be a new love interest that has her losing weight ?  ....lots of gals lose when that

happens.  I hope she finds someone great and can be happy..  She does look pretty...love her hair, and her smile!  She is always fun to w!atch and always happy

it seems.

I loved seeing her in that wig that other day.  She did look great wearing it, and it

did make her look thinner.  That was a fun day to watch her.  I wish her the very

best

Respected Contributor

I read that her husband passed away.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Leah is one of QVC's best hosts, she's elegant and beautiful,always has been. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Leah and her husband got a divorce.   A number of years ago, a poster who lived in the same area as Leah posted the court docket info. about the divorce.  Not sure why.  LOL

Valued Contributor

Nobody loses weight that FAST by just cutting out sweets and things she likes.  Perhaps surgery of some kind? she does look good.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Nobody loses weight that FAST by just cutting out sweets and things she likes.  Perhaps surgery of some kind? she does look good.

@tropics21, do you have information as to when she began?  If not, you can't know how fast it was.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I think Leah is one of QVC's best hosts, she's elegant and beautiful,always has been. 

I totally agree with what you have said about Leah. She is a classy lady, knows how to carry herself in front of the camera, not silly and full of herself. I only wish she was on more. Love ya Leah!

Respected Contributor

Leah looks fabulous. Congrats on her significant weight loss.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

@tropics21, do you have information as to when she began?  If not, you can't know how fast it was.

I don't think her weightloss was that fast.  I noticed awhile ago that she was looking thinner.  It's been gradual. 

If you haven't seen her for awhile it may seem like she's all of a sudden thinner.  But if you've been watching her, you would have been noticing all along.