Respected Contributor

Have not been able to get into above list for weeks - today can get in but how do you delete items?  Tried hitting big 'X' at side - nothing happens - tried 'edit' nada.  Thank you for any help.

It seems to me that every day there is a problem with the Q website - e.g. program guide does not work, wish list very iffy, videos play sometimes, etc. only happens on this website - very frustrating.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question re Wish List

[ Edited ]

Yes, 'x'ing' out an item on the wish list works half the time! Woman Frustrated 

This is more problemsome for me --   if you click on an item it doesn't have active links to read reviews, look at the items details, etc. It's just a screen to select  your choice for the shopping cart. I usually end up putting the item # into the search box so I can review all the details again  before deciding.

Valued Contributor

@Ibby114 That bothers me too. I put the # in the search box too. It's more steps than necessary. This has been complained about ever since the change in the wish list but they either don't care or don't know how to fix it.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Count me in as being annoyed with the Wish List not having product links! It seems like it has to be more work on the Q's back end to set the list up this way instead of simply treating it like the bottom section of the Cart. I understand that they probably don't want people to be frustrated when a Wish List item is no longer in stock, but the "dead" product page would still be more helpful than a placeholder page with only basic details.

And all of that is why my Wish List is now the "My Saved Items" section of my Cart. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

Count me in as being annoyed with the Wish List not having product links! It seems like it has to be more work on the Q's back end to set the list up this way instead of simply treating it like the bottom section of the Cart. I understand that they probably don't want people to be frustrated when a Wish List item is no longer in stock, but the "dead" product page would still be more helpful than a placeholder page with only basic details.

And all of that is why my Wish List is now the "My Saved Items" section of my Cart. Smiley Happy

@loriqvc great  'workaround' suggestion, thanks! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you Ladies for replies but is it the 'X' that is supposed to delete?  

I now do not want wish list too much bother but am still trying to delete it!

Like another poster said my cart is now my wish list too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich - Yes, just click the X in the upper right corner of the box containing the item you want to delete from your Wish List. (And wait for a few seconds as the page refreshes before you try to click the next X.)

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   Thank you.  My X does not work but will keep trying just wanted to make sure I was hitting the right icon!

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@loriqvc   Thank you.  My X does not work but will keep trying just wanted to make sure I was hitting the right icon!

@dulwich - Perhaps you could try logging into the site using a different browser? Good luck!