Super Contributor

This is just my opinion, but I would love to see larger lock n lock pieces in sets. There are several larger pieces, but they are paired with the smaller sizes. I find that I don't use the smaller pieces very often. I mostly use the large pieces and in different shapes--rectangle and square. I don't have any round pieces. For example, I purchased item K51460. Love the 10 cup pieces with the trays. I don't have much use for the smaller sizes. 

Another example: K51034. I wish all four pieces were the 8.5 cup size. I don't think I'll have much use for the 4.25 cup size. 

How about anyone else who loves locknlock? Want all larger pieces? Disagree--you love the smaller pieces? If anyone from QVC is reading this--please pass on this suggestion to locknlock. One of my favorite brands on QVC. Thanks. 

Super Contributor

Re: Larger Lock N Lock Pieces

I probably use more small pieces of Locknlock than big ones (as long as they're not too small). Often the smaller pieces get used for things that are not food. Right now I have one piece in my shower to hold my bar of soap. I have one by my bed to hold stuff. I like all the sizes just for different things.

Honored Contributor

@bowlicious@reviewer from sc,

I definitely use more of the smaller pieces of locknlock, but, everyone's needs are different!

Happy saturday

Super Contributor

I can understand that. I didn't think of uses of the smaller pieces outside of food. Those are good suggestions. I mostly use my locknlock for food storage. I do a lot of food prep. Makes dinners so much easier and faster when food is prepped and put in a container in the fridge or freezer. Maybe I can think a little outside of the box for the smaller containers. Still, I wish for a set of the larger pieces. Would really help me further in food prep. 

Honored Contributor

I use the larger pieces too and have many.  Your idea is a good one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been looking for larger rectangular pieces too.  I wouldn't mind a set if it contained two large pieces the same size.  And I wish they'd give dimensions, not capacity.  

OP thanks for those item numbers - they may be just what I need.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I would love to see one that pours at the top for sugar and coffee creamer powder.  I have not been able to find any kind any brand any where

Trusted Contributor

I also rarely use the small pieces. 

I bought  a set about 8 years ago. It was a set of 12 rectangle shape, all the same width and length (appox. 6" x 8"), just the depth changed - about 2 inch, 3-1/2 inch, and 5 inch (4 of each size).  All use the same size lid, and the containers are stackable.  LOVE this set.  I like that I don't have to look for the correct size lid for each specific container (hate that!).  Wish they would bring this set back.

Have another set that I bought about 12 years ago.  They are square, (about 5 inches) and came in 3 different depths, and all use the same size lid, and the containers are stackable.  Constantly use this set, also.  Wished they'd bring these back again.

I've ordered other sets that have a variety of sizes, and each container needing it's own specific lid, and I get too annoyed trying to find the right lid.  I've given most of these away.

I would like them to bring in sets of the same width and length, just different depths.

I also would prefer they give the dimensions of each container rather than how much they hold.  

Occasional Contributor

Purchase individual pieces at macy.com
Super Contributor

I wish they would sell K53874 the 2 large containers with handle lids separately.