Respected Contributor

Note to Jane and Josie: Your presentation is extremely misleading. Argon oil is not some miracle potion. It is a temporary moisturizer-period. It does not plump, firm or tighten skin. It does nothing to change the effects of aging.  It's meaningless that it is FDA cleared. Once again, it is a temporary moisturizer. 

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant 

True.  What you have stated is the science.  The facts.  Thank you.  Jane is the carnival barker who will say whatever it takes to promote the vendor's product.  Promote and increase sales.  

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Note to Jane and Josie: Your presentation is extremely misleading. Argon oil is not some miracle potion. It is a temporary moisturizer-period. It does not plump, firm or tighten skin. It does nothing to change the effects of aging.  It's meaningless that it is FDA cleared. Once again, it is a temporary moisturizer. 

Oil is not a moisturizer.  It just sits on your skin making it look moisturized but it's just greasy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jane and Josie

[ Edited ]

as all the so called cremes are

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I agree with you, 100%. I can't believe Josie gets away with these LIES, and I can't believe women fall for her FALSE claims.

Respected Contributor

Well somebody has too much time on her hands to worry about a skin cream.

I prefer that everything I put on my skin is FDA cleared, because I certainly do not want to have any negative reactions.

There are no miracle potions to reduce the effects of aging, but daily creams will certainly help to keep skin healthy and moisturized, which can lead to a better appearance.

I have been using creams on my face morning and night since I was a teenager, because my mother told me to!  I notice that my skin also feels softer and more comfortable.

Personally I prefer aloe over anything else, but some people may like the smoothness of argan oil instead.

By the way, I am watching Olympic ice skating while I visit the QVC boards.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@ellaphant 

True.  What you have stated is the science.  The facts.  Thank you.  Jane is the carnival barker who will say whatever it takes to promote the vendor's product.  Promote and increase sales.  

I agree with you about Jane, but Josie is a prime offender on that score also. The combination is deadly.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Oil is not a moisturizer.  It just sits on your skin making it look moisturized but it's just greasy.

No, not true. That is a myth. My Dermatologist - an MD and Ph.D- reocommends argon oil for my skin which gets patchy dermatitis every so often. No, I do not use JM's argon oil. I use another organic brand at less than HALF of her price.

Respected Contributor

Ditto  Ditto  Ditto

Can’t change the channel fast enough.

Valued Contributor

Don't know anything about Josie's products but she can do no wrong. All she has to do is sit there and look pretty.