Esteemed Contributor
@Trinity11. They may not reply but they read the letters. However in my experience they are more likely to respond because to not do so would show disregard of the customer’s opinion. It is corporate’s job to maintain good relations with its customers
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@Trinity11. They may not reply but they read the letters. However in my experience they are more likely to respond because to not do so would show disregard of the customer’s opinion. It is corporate’s job to maintain good relations with its customers

We sent no opinions rather asked corporate why an item with 6 easy pays that were already paid ahead of time, the co.was trying to extort 9 easy pays for. No reply, took weeks to fix. It was a large jewelry purchase. So complete disregard for a customer. Take a look at the complaints on the Better Business website @Teddixat . It is enlightening.

Respected Contributor

on 5/16 I ordered an Any Body top.

I got notification that the order was delayed but like others here did not have the option to cancel.

It has been lingering at the post office about 30 miles from my town for the last 2 days. So I'm assuming that I will get the item first of the week. This means 5 weeks delivery. 

Then there is hand sanitizer. At first it was listed as advanced order. Now shows it is in process with a tracking number but now I am getting delay notice.

What a mess.

Highlighted

I have had the same type of problems.  And I know QVC is doing the best they can.  It is very frustrating and I think everyone has had enough of dealing with COVID.   Luckily my orders have not been gifts.

I ordered a pair of Belle jeans on May 26th.  It's still "in process"  Numerous contacts to customer service and I have been told it's a problem with the vendor. I have put in a request to cancel the order, but nothing has been done.  It's so frustrating!  I have always had good things to say about QVC and had confidence in their products, customer service, and shipping.  I thought they were more honorable than this.  I am disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Teddixat   I ordered a piece of furniture from Wayfair that arrived in 4 days. Why are other companies able to get products shipped?

I asked the same question here a few weeks ago.  Longer wait times (on the phone and delivery) is to be expected during a pandemic, but no other company I deal with has come even close to the very poor CS provided by QVC.  

Super Contributor

I know shipping for the Life Is Good brand seems basically nonexistent.  I ordered a shirt from them on 6/14 and it's still in process.  While many are impacted some businesses are just blaming the virus for their terrible customer service.  

Contributor

I am right there with you on these delays!!  I have far too many orders listed as "in process" while orders I have placed through other channels have been received within one week!!  I cannot understand why this is happening, but it does give me pause on ordering further from the Q.  And yes, we should be allowed to cancel these orders at the very least!!

Occasional Contributor

I have experienced signifcant delays in delivery.  Things do not leave QVC for many, many days.  Then, it seems normal shipping times arfe extended.  Packages no longer seem to move on wweekedns,m as one exapmple.  

I hate this poor service, but perhaps it is unavoidable.  Was is avoidable is the poor communication and poor planning.  Many of the items that have not shipped are showing delinvery estimate for days that have already passed.  Tracking is no long up to date nor accurate.

QVC, you know people check tracking all the time.  But now,x, you are tolerating unreal information.  Plus, no apologies, no discounts, no free returns, no loyalty points, no recognition at all that things are no where near as good as they have typically been for a decade.  

Please make this right.