Trusted Contributor

What's with the mask hanging on Jayne Brown's ear during her clothing show?

Wonder why she had a mask hanging from her ear?  

Honored Contributor

Re: What's with the mask hanging on Jayne Brown's ear during her clothing show?

@LuvmyLab wrote:

Wonder why she had a mask hanging from her ear?  

@LuvmyLab - Because she was selling the Peace, Love, World set of two masks.  She had it on completely for most of the presentation.

Honored Contributor

If they feel the need to promote "designer" masks, which I find obnoxious, at least give us credit for knowing how to wear them.  It is absolutely not necessary to wear them especially talking with them on during your presentation.  One night Amy wore them through the entire presentation.  So utterly unnecessary.

Honored Contributor

I see nothing wrong with wearing it if it's your job to sell it.  Jayne was presenting it in the show.

They wear bathing suits with no pool in sight too. 

Super Contributor

Quite often I put my sunglasses on top of my head when I don’t need them for a few minutes.  I think we will get used to seeing people hanging masks off one ear for a similar reason.  We will get used to many adaptations over the next year or so. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

If they feel the need to promote "designer" masks, which I find obnoxious, at least give us credit for knowing how to wear them.  It is absolutely not necessary to wear them especially talking with them on during your presentation.  One night Amy wore them through the entire presentation.  So utterly unnecessary.

@rms1954 

I saw that with Amy and even when she was through with the mask presentation she tried to talk with the mask on and it was hard to understand her....SMH  I grabbed my remote....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   Not to mention the mask makes the sound muffled in their microphones. Not a good move. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I want to see how they fit before I buy, no matter the retailer.  Some are small and others are larger.  Some breathe well and others suffocate and you can get an idea of it by watching people talk while wearing them.  

Trusted Contributor

@Twoaces wrote:

Quite often I put my sunglasses on top of my head when I don’t need them for a few minutes.  I think we will get used to seeing people hanging masks off one ear for a similar reason.  We will get used to many adaptations over the next year or so. 

Nope, you won't see me doing that.  I'm not buying into this "new normal."  

Esteemed Contributor

@walkingal. What do you mean by that?