Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
The only thing that bothers me about her losing the weight is the fact that she has always used the mantra “embrace your curves.” I believe it helped overweight people to feel more loving and accepting of their bodies. By losing weight, was she truly embracing her own curves? To me, it kind of sends a mixed message.

"Embrace your curves" does not mean "stay overweight forever".  Many people struggle to lose weight and often go up and down.  I think her meaning was to be happy at whatever size you are even if you're not yet at the weight you are aiming for.

Respected Contributor

Read her book, "Collecting Confidence", you will truly see her inner beauty and wisdom...I heard the entire book in Kim's voice on Amazon Audible...

Trusted Contributor
The first time I saw KG was when she was on air for the first time presenting her clothes. I thought she was very funny and likable. That is still my opinion. I have noticed her losing weight as time goes on. She looks good. She cracks me up when she sings a snippet of a song and dances.
Valued Contributor
I’ve a big fan of Kim’s. Love her personality and positivity!
Trusted Contributor

I don't think it had anything to do with curves.  Look aroung there are many slim women who also have curves. Sometimes it is about your bone structure.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Kim said she used Flavor75 Meals.  They are prepared meals, based on your specific needs/wants, mailed to your home.  She even gave a promo code to use for a discount.

The gummies associated with her and David Venable in some ads on social media are bogus ads.  They have both said they are not associated with any weight loss gummies at all.  

I don't see any Flavor75meals. I see Factor75. My son and DIL uses this service. They use the Keto plan. They said it is good. Just wondering if the name is correct.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Kim said she used Flavor75 Meals.  They are prepared meals, based on your specific needs/wants, mailed to your home.  She even gave a promo code to use for a discount.

The gummies associated with her and David Venable in some ads on social media are bogus ads.  They have both said they are not associated with any weight loss gummies at all.  

I don't see any Flavor75meals. I see Factor75. My son and DIL uses this service. They use the Keto plan. They said it is good. Just wondering if the name is correct.

@elated   You are absolutely correct.  Sorry for the mistake, it's Factor75.  I was listening but not for remembering.  I'll correct my other post. 

Contributor
I think that she said that her best friend Amy had a routine..an exercise routine and that she wanted one!
Respected Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
The only thing that bothers me about her losing the weight is the fact that she has always used the mantra “embrace your curves.” I believe it helped overweight people to feel more loving and accepting of their bodies. By losing weight, was she truly embracing her own curves? To me, it kind of sends a mixed message.

Embracing who you are and losing weight to be healthy are not mutually exclusive.

Regular Contributor
I'm happy for anyone who can lose weight. That is half the battle, but to keep it off is another which requires discipline and determination. Kim popped up on one of my fb adds selling weight loss gummies lol. She claimed to take them and the weight just fell off...once a business woman...always a business woman lol!