Respected Contributor

Kim gravel is a beautiful woman but I recently noticed that she has lost a lot of weight and even though she looked great before, she looks absolutely stunning now.  Good for her!

Trusted Contributor

I just don't equate beauty with weight, loss or gain.

To me, beauty is in personality, attitude and much, much more.

But that's just me.

Frequent Contributor
I totally agree @KingstonMom.
Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals  I hadn't seen her lately until this morning, and I think she looks great.

Respected Contributor

I don't see anything wrong with appreciating physical beauty as well as inner beauty.  We all don't know Kim personally but we certainly see her on presentations and can appreciate her physical beauty.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with appreciating physical beauty as well as inner beauty.  We all don't know Kim personally but we certainly see her on presentations and can appreciate her physical beauty.  

Right! Ppl who get all righteous about what beauty is or isn't, need to lighten up 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Ugh.  This "everyone is perfect" saying has been overdone.  Yes, we're all wonderful people in our own way but it's perfectly FINE to say someone looks beautiful after losing weight.  Losing weight is an accomplishment.  Way to go, Kim!!

Respected Contributor

KG is on YouTube.  She has an interview with David V. about his weight loss and she has a video about her weight loss.  There's some other videos too.

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Ugh.  This "everyone is perfect" saying has been overdone.  Yes, we're all wonderful people in our own way but it's perfectly FINE to say someone looks beautiful after losing weight.  Losing weight is an accomplishment.  Way to go, Kim!!

It is an accomplishment! Good for KIM. Carrying significant weight is unhealthy.

I've never seen anyone who doesn't look better after losing weight.

Respected Contributor

Kim was beautiful carrying some extra weight and she's beautiful now. She's such a confident, vivacious woman, that I doubt she lost weight just for appearance sake, alone.

Improved appearance is a perk, but focusing on overall health is the prize. And, those who win at this difficult mission deserve all the positive feedback they can get. Good for Kim, and David, too.