New Contributor

Hello! I like Kim too 
employee monitoring

Occasional Contributor

Kim is real down to earth, just wish that her clothing prices were. They are  way too expensive for such fad fashion, so I am passing on Kim. 

New Contributor
Having issue with capri.
New Contributor
Can someone contact me? I bought two capris that the seam has ripped out of.
Respected Contributor

I like Kim, she seems to be fun and a genuine person. I have not purchased her items as some appear cheaply made.

Esteemed Contributor
She’s not there to sell. She’s the social media person and chats with customers/viewers live. Occasionally, Kim asks her opinion on something she knows Amy likes.
I like her, she’s a very pleasant person. Kim’s Sat night show is the only QVC program I watch regularly. I miss Courtney. I think the host is there because they get updated information on the monitor that the vendor can’t see; in addition, I don’t remember the vendor but the lighting was very bad in her image and colors did not show correctly & the host explained the color & showed what she had. I also think the host helps when there are technical difficulties.

I’d rather see some hosts than a few of the vendors. I love Isaac but he doesn’t contribute much on Skype & is constantly mumbling or talking over the host. I like him live, tho.

Respected Contributor

It is her friend Amy and she does the Facebook chats or live chats.  Kim's line and she can have whoever she wants.   Why not family and good friends.  

Only one host I will who not buy anything she presents. I just don't watch the shows.

Respected Contributor

@Stray  Since you mentioned Isaac I was reminded that Jackie used to be on with him for the same reason to chat. I really like her but she hasnt been on very much. I used to get ideas from her putting outfits together and I love to hear her British accent. I preferred her over Isaac.