Super Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I really don't see the point of Amy being there. She really does not contribute anything at all to the presentations.  She seems very nice, smiles a  lot, but does not show how the clothes look on her as she is always sitting down.  We have a host and we have Kim.  It seems like she wanted to get her best friend a job with her.  Total waste. 

I think Amy is there to be communicating with viewers on social media during the show. I have not personally participated in this, but I know people sometimes ask questions during the show through Amy and Kim answers them. This might be a way of including more younger watchers. I sometimes "chat" online with friends during other entertainment shows, and it can be fun! 

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals  . I don't see what the problem is. I doubt that QVC is paying her. Maybe she works with Kim behind the scenes and Kim wants her there. Unless she is monopolizing the conversation why does anyone care if she is there. 

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I really don't see the point of Amy being there. She really does not contribute anything at all to the presentations.  She seems very nice, smiles a  lot, but does not show how the clothes look on her as she is always sitting down.  We have a host and we have Kim.  It seems like she wanted to get her best friend a job with her.  Total waste. 

@lovesallanimals   I don't see how Amy's presence takes away from a customer getting all the information they need to make a purchase.  Amy monitors social media for Kim, and actually interjects viewer questions about the item, if there are any.  She's not in every Kim Gravel appearance.

Not so different from Jaqui Stafford being in some of the Isaac Mizrahi shows doing the same thing.  

Valued Contributor

One collaboration I would like to see would be to have Kim gravel and Cheryl els of the l LC CHANNEL presenting together and they could see who could out scream the other. I definitely would watch that

Contributor

This is random but has anyone ever heard Amy Goins say what haircare products she uses? I have very curly hair like hers but her hair products keep hers from being frizzy. Thanks in advance. 

Honored Contributor

@a10ecgirl wrote:

This is random but has anyone ever heard Amy Goins say what haircare products she uses? I have very curly hair like hers but her hair products keep hers from being frizzy. Thanks in advance. 

@a10ecgirl  since it has been answered that Amy monitors Kim's Facebook page while Kim is presenting on air, you can ask Amy herself during that time, right on FB.  QVC's Program Guide has a list of upcoming shows.  Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

I would vote her off.

Occasional Contributor
I like Amy. She’s seems like a nice person and she’s great with Kim and Kourtney. Kim and Kourtney together is great entertainment and fun to watch! They’re a hoot!!
Valued Contributor

I really like Kim.  Love to listen to her talk and love her sense of humor.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the other poster....they want to draw in the younger crowd with the Socila Media angle...