Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kerstin with fashion shows on Sunday

I tuned in long enough to hear her talking about how her husband says she has attractive clavicles.  I guess she does, but I thought it was weird to be talking about that and saying that the jacket shows off our clavicles even when zipped.   I turned the channel and started another load of laundry. 😜

Trusted Contributor

Different strokes for different folks. Some like it hot others not.  I dont dislike any of them nor do any of them or their antics affect my watching.  Im sure my watching or not watching tonight is NOT going to affect the bottom line in any way, Im just not that important to total sales as IM sure thousands are watching. okie dokie 

Contributor

Like I said......self promotion and constant looking at herself in monitor.......who boasts about their clavicles......ugh.......you never hear the professional hosts like Jayne, Pat, Leah, MaryBeth self promoting like that.......

Esteemed Contributor

@JP60 wrote:

Like I said......self promotion and constant looking at herself in monitor.......who boasts about their clavicles......ugh.......you never hear the professional hosts like Jayne, Pat, Leah, MaryBeth self promoting like that.......

I agree 100%...........and i turned the channel right away.

Valued Contributor

In my opinion, Kerstin is way too muscular looking to wear most of the fashions presented at QVC.  It is all about her.  For the short time she has been at qvc, I wonder, as many do, why is she getting so many shoes named after her?  Her show with David (please stop the music intro, it is so monontous), Kersten's closest, fitness shows, now the show with IsaAC.  Personally, I love Rachel in all presentations, she looks great in clothes and I wonder why she doesn't have her own show by now.  It is never about Rachel,

Respected Contributor

Another host on my "do not watch list".....

Respected Contributor

Kerstin is too much Kerstin.

Contributor

Perfectly said, Sparklestar!

Honored Contributor

Posing your svelte body is probably not a good way to sell clothes to "older" women.......................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

She should be on in the middle of the night don't know how she got to be on days.