Frequent Contributor

Re: Katie goes everywhere LR goes

I don't often comment in these forums, but I find it so interesting that so many "Grown women"(or men) idolize an ex tv shopping host. Honestly, Lisa was pretty and poised, but she spent alot of time looking at herself in the monitors and really did not explain anything well. I do understand the posters who get annoyed with the idolization. .because frankly its just weird. It's very pre-teen. I just don't get it.
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Yankee2000 wrote:

@Carriestp wrote:

So the OP posts about stuff that has no impact on anyone here, folks choose to open and reply to the threads with insulting and abusive comments, and the OP is responsible for that?

Seriously?  

Take responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to use the OP as a scapegoat to explain your bullying behavior.  It's crystal clear who causes the arguments.

Exactly!!    This board belongs to QVC ,  there are some posters that need to be reminded of that...but, time and time again, the same posters try and make it all about themselves and just have to try and dictate what can and can't be posted. 

Ah, the desert contingent arrives en masse to pile on. LMAO.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

I remember that old gf also . Lisa would always mention Her. They were always going on major vacation destinations. I'm assuming her gf got sick of L's antics!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I just noticed that LR is in SC to see her sister and family for Thanksgiving. I would have thought Katie had her own family but she followed LR to SC to spend time with her family. They are truly joined at the hip. I mean Katie is only 28 and LR is 51. Maybe shes like the daughter LR never had. She gets to live with LR, travel the world with her and get all the perks.

"She gets to live with LR".  Like that's some big honor. 

I'm also not sure what's meant by "all the perks".  Lisa is not an A-list celebrity.  Far from it.

Contributor

CEO left first

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lynettey wrote:
I don't often comment in these forums, but I find it so interesting that so many "Grown women"(or men) idolize an ex tv shopping host. Honestly, Lisa was pretty and poised, but she spent alot of time looking at herself in the monitors and really did not explain anything well. I do understand the posters who get annoyed with the idolization. .because frankly its just weird. It's very pre-teen. I just don't get it.

It's really no different than people that follow and report every move of certain celebrities/socialites/movie stars; i.e. the Royal Family.  Or what about those that follow any thread speaking of Lisa ... talk about obsessed.  They just can't pass up the opportunity to make their comments and they appear more obsessive than the OP.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@lynettey wrote:

It's really no different than people that follow and report every move of certain celebrities/socialites/movie stars; i.e. the Royal Family.  Or what about those that follow any thread speaking of Lisa ... talk about obsessed.  They just can't pass up the opportunity to make their comments and they appear more obsessive than the OP.

But far less trollish than ... 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Wonder what Lisa & Katie are doing right now.

SURPRISE! Taking photos of Lisa and her family wearing Lisa's jewelry. 

@Moonchilde- if I were Katie, I'd give LR a real nice selfie stick for Christmas or a wifi camera and tripod....Thanksgiving should be about family, not work, not sales