Honored Contributor

Re: Katie goes everywhere LR goes

@Moonchilde wrote:

Wonder what Lisa & Katie are doing right now.

SURPRISE! Taking photos of Lisa and her family wearing Lisa's jewelry. 

I guess that's what you'd call black Friday free advertising.  Poor Kate can't even be with her own family, LR must run a realy tight warehouse, I mean ship.

but that sure is one cute dog.. what kind of dog is that? 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

Wonder what Lisa & Katie are doing right now.

SURPRISE! Taking photos of Lisa and her family wearing Lisa's jewelry. 

I guess that's what you'd call black Friday free advertising.  Poor Kate can't even be with her own family, LR must run a realy tight warehouse, I mean ship.

but that sure is one cute dog.. what kind of dog is that? 

Or garage.

It is a very cute dog - irresistible.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Might be a sheepdog puppy - coloring right for that. If a labradoodle or goldendoodle, coloring not right for that AFAIK.

Aaaaand lookee! A Thanksgiving present for Jonny Dearest! The very object of his interest.

IMG_3989.JPG

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

L.R. is getting alot of free publicity, Katie is getting a name for herself and the OP is getting trashed by the usual suspects. Looks like a pretty normal L.R. thread with claws coming out every where. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I just noticed that LR is in SC to see her sister and family for Thanksgiving. I would have thought Katie had her own family but she followed LR to SC to spend time with her family. They are truly joined at the hip. I mean Katie is only 28 and LR is 51. Maybe shes like the daughter LR never had. She gets to live with LR, travel the world with her and get all the perks.

How do you know she lives with her?

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

LR really must have left the Q on very good terms to allow people to constantly start posts about her life after the Q.

@blackhole99

It was actually just the opposite.  She and the then CEO left within a few months of each other and it wasn't pretty. 

Just curious -- who left first ????

@Puppy Lips  I think Lisa left first.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

I thought Katie was married.  I don't know why I thought that?

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde, I m thought maybe some type of doodle or one of those water dogs.  Looks terribly cuddly and soft.  Woof woof woof..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

@Carriestp wrote:

So the OP posts about stuff that has no impact on anyone here, folks choose to open and reply to the threads with insulting and abusive comments, and the OP is responsible for that?

Seriously?  

Take responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to use the OP as a scapegoat to explain your bullying behavior.  It's crystal clear who causes the arguments.

Exactly!!    This board belongs to QVC ,  there are some posters that need to be reminded of that...but, time and time again, the same posters try and make it all about themselves and just have to try and dictate what can and can't be posted. 

Respected Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

L.R. is getting alot of free publicity, Katie is getting a name for herself and the OP is getting trashed by the usual suspects. Looks like a pretty normal L.R. thread with claws coming out every where. Woman HappyHeart

People just can't get enough of her.  They are torn between love and hate.  They are sooooo confused.