Esteemed Contributor

Must admit, I haven't been watching much lately.  However, I watched the MS presentations the other day and was pleasantly surprised!  Hosts are now giving out the size that they and the models are wearing!!!!   YEAH!  Woman Very Happy

I've been complaining right along that click-here measurements are often hit and miss - at least for me.  Also, was among those of us who wanted to know what size everyone was wearing to help in judging sizing.  And, eureka!  the Q has answered our pleas!

Happy shopping, y'all!

Valued Contributor

It doesn't help me at all.  I don't understand how it does when they say the TV adds weight to a person, we all have different shapes etc.  That's just me though.  

"I never changed, I just learned."
Trusted Contributor

Why do so many people say that tv adds weight to a person?   That might have been years ago but not anymore.   My neighbor is an anchor man on a local news show so I see him daily in my neighborhood.   He looks the same on tv.   A eucharistic minister at my church also looks the same on tv.    Maybe if you have a very outdated tv or do not have high def but otherwise shouldn't make a difference.