Trusted Contributor

I see her as the most versatile host.  Tonight she's gone from shoes, to jewelry, to the TSV hair dryer, never lost momentum and transitioned to each segment flawlessly.  She hasn't slowed a minute.  She's like the Energizer bunny!

She does an awesome job.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shout Out to Host Jane T

Unfortunately, Jane is unlikely to ever see your shout out since hosts don't participate in or read these boards.  The best way to communicate with them is on Facebook.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624They do read them.  They don't respond or participate and I wasn't expecting her to.  I wanted to share my thoughts with everyone here.

Honored Contributor

I've heard hosts say they're advised not to read the boards because the comments about them are too disheartening and yes.....unkind.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Equuleus

Your comments are all true but don't get her started on her family stories. 

Honored Contributor

Lovely post @Equuleus.  I agree with you about Jane.  Nice to see nice on these boards every once in a while.

Contributor

And I also agree with you about Jane. Very enthusiastic and sometimes over the top, but I enjoy her!

Respected Contributor

QVC is fortunate to have hosts like her.I'll never forget her last winter bundled up in fur and leather and selling boots outdoors in the cold. What a trooper!

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 7.35.03 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@panda1234I like Jane's family stories!  If the host can't say something that I wouldn't know unless I watched and listened, then I might as well ignore the TV and just scan the website.

For me, the "professional" host isn't the one on the very narrow "nothing but the facts, please" but the one who can do the facts and the extras, too.  I'm quite certain that one of the reasons I watch so little on any shopping channel nowadays is that so very few such hosts exist. 

Super Contributor

I agree.  Jane is one of the few hosts that I really like to watch.  If I had the half the energy she does I'd be doing good!