New Contributor

2nd Time In A Year- Incorrect Item Shipped

I’ve been shopping with QVC for over 30 years and for the 2nd time in a year I received the incorrect item. 

Ordered a pair of Kim Gravel pants and received Clinton Kelly. Called CS and was told to return them, then they’d send out what I ordered. So they have my money and figure by the time they get it and ship out what I ordered it will be another three weeks. 

Good thing I didn’t need them right away!

i,don’t know what’s going on in the shipping department but management needs to get quality control, under  control. Look at the label and what your putting in the bag? 

Honored Contributor

Re: 2nd Time In A Year- Incorrect Item Shipped

For the first time in years, I got a wrong product too.  I got a pair of WWC crop pants instead of the bra I ordered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I hear you.  In December I received a Temptations Tea Pot instead of Isaac boots.

HOW that happened I have no idea.

And 2 wks ago, I exchanged the D & C tsv bathing suit for a larger size and received a totally different bathing suit .  I guess they were closer on this mess up.

Valued Contributor

A gal wouldn't mind the occasional warehouse mistake if it was an upgrade to what they ordered! Ya know, order a pair of slacks, receive an 18k Arte D'Oro necklace. Or instead of a Breezies bra you open up a box with a 14k Imperial Gold bracelet! Alas, it seems they keep the "good stuff" away from the newbies in the shipping department.
Respected Contributor

Overall I would give Q an A for Shipping accuracy. B- for shipping speed. C- for speed and accuracy for processing returns and shipping costs.

Occasional Contributor

Taking longer to get stuff and longer for a refund.  Same items over and over. Been watching for at least 30 years and the quality, value and convenience have all taken a hit and need to be fixed.  Ordered 3 tops one day, received 3 tops but one was not what I ordered. 

Respected Contributor

@Gettome wrote:

I’ve been shopping with QVC for over 30 years and for the 2nd time in a year I received the incorrect item. 

Ordered a pair of Kim Gravel pants and received Clinton Kelly. Called CS and was told to return them, then they’d send out what I ordered. So they have my money and figure by the time they get it and ship out what I ordered it will be another three weeks. 

Good thing I didn’t need them right away!

i,don't know what’s going on in the shipping department but management needs to get quality control, under  control. Look at the label and what your putting in the bag? 

Try 2nd time in the same month...ordered Josie Maran discovery kit and received a Calista styling brush...ordered 2 SG tops and received 1 SG and 2pk Denim & Co. tees...called CS and the rep instructed me to send back and when they get the items they will send out the missing SG top...I reminded her QVC was experiencing delays processing returns so it will take another month to get the missing item...needless to say I made an emotional decision and returned all of the merchandise even though I wanted to keep.  This could be because of the high volume of sales but I think that they should send the item to you quicker and if you don't return the item they still win.  This was the practice last year as I did not receive an entire order...the CS rep had the items sent express and I received within 3 days. I fully understand the frustration and I try to understand QVC's perspective but I don't like having my money tied up and no product/ wrong product.

Contributor

A first for me: I received the incorrect color of a Logo top, A296536,and in the wrong labeled bag of a color I already had (Dk Tide Blue).. I ordered the olive, came in the correctly labeled  plastic bag, but was the blue version,(which I already own!).I also already own it in the Maple combo..I hope the Q  reimburses me for my return shipping since it was their error. The top is not available now, in the size i need, in the color Olive. 

Honored Contributor

I had to add to this topic.  I just got a package today from QVC.  I ordered a pair of QF capris in bleached denim.

Opened the package and knew immediately that it was someone's repackaged return.  No biggie, as long as the hang tags are still on it, along with the bag of replacement stones.

Took it upstairs to try on...ummm.  At first I thought oh no, some of the stones have gone missing (they're colored and special cuts and all that was there were some small clear rhinestones).  Then...ummm, this isn't bleached denim, it's black.

And finally the penny dropped:  these are full-length pants, not capris.  Wrong item!

They DID get the size and brand right, though, so that's okay, isn't it!?  I tried them on, like them and the capris I ordered are now sold out, so I'm keeping these.  First time this has ever happened to me.

Just what is going on at the QVC warehouse?

Respected Contributor

@mamatoyorkies wrote:

A first for me: I received the incorrect color of a Logo top, A296536,and in the wrong labeled bag of a color I already had (Dk Tide Blue).. I ordered the olive, came in the correctly labeled  plastic bag, but was the blue version,(which I already own!).I also already own it in the Maple combo..I hope the Q  reimburses me for my return shipping since it was their error. The top is not available now, in the size i need, in the color Olive. 

@mamatoyorkies make sure you follow up with CS. QVC should return all of your shipping costs. The cost to return the wrong item sent and the cost you paid to get it since it is no longer available.