Valued Contributor

Jen is one of the only host I really enjoy.  She and Issac are good

Respected Contributor

I really like her ...

Honored Contributor

I really like her too! She seems fun, kind and like an all around good person...

Honored Contributor

Guess I am being redundant, but I really like/enjoy her too!

Trusted Contributor

I like her too. She stopped doing the lip thing, and seems more "mature" than some of the other hosts. She also gives a lot of info on the item.

Honored Contributor

I mostly really enjoy Jennifer as a host.  She works so hard at doing her homework, and I always sense her commitment to giving the best presentation to help viewers make their purchase decision. She seems fun.

Although, her pairings with Isaac are my least favorite of her shows.  She tries a little too hard to be his bestie, and it seems a little desperate sometimes. 

But overall, she's one of my favorite hosts for sure.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I mostly really enjoy Jennifer as a host.  She works so hard at doing her homework, and I always sense her commitment to giving the best presentation to help viewers make their purchase decision. She seems fun.

Although, her pairings with Isaac are my least favorite of her shows.  She tries a little too hard to be his bestie, and it seems a little desperate sometimes. 

But overall, she's one of my favorite hosts for sure.

I totally agree with you! I didn't know what it was, but you have pinpointed it. During the Isaac shows, she seems fake, but the other shows very enjoyable.

Respected Contributor

I, too, have been enjoying Jen. She offers just enough social fun to keep things rolling, but she also gives very detailed product descriptions.

She always seems poised and in control, with almost a soothing voice. You know what to expect when she's presenting.

She does a great job with (often hyper-chatty) Susan Graver, kindly moving on and redirecting. She's the best match for Susan.

I like her with Issac. I think she's seen different with him, since Issac presents with a more playful vibe, while Jen is more serious. I think he's a bit of a challenge for her.

Super Contributor

I dont watch many of the shows ...I do love Jen. I put her among a few (I have 5) of the hosts that I would have a coffee or a cocktail with. Her energy always reads pure to me.

I think if she seems she is "trying" too hard with Isaac it may be him. I think vendors/stars have their favorites and then there is everyone else on the show. She has to try to keep a the "sell" going....not unlike a first date !  will not tell a story....lol

And her hair looks great....nothing wrong with changing it up

Honored Contributor

Hosts don't usually influence me, as I tend to order online and not watch anything live.  But...since today was a Friday, and I finished my work early, I did watch live this afternoon.  

bought three items!