Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Looks Great

[ Edited ]

Darn. I missed that. Maybe there will be a re-run?

Update: Was able to view a video of a portion of her show. Love the satin dress. Very stylish (If I may say so myself) and her hair and make-up are quite nice as usual. Just this woman's 2¢ on Jane.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Looks Great

[ Edited ]

If you click on the video for this item, you can see Jane. She is behind a table but she's standing.

I love the top of the dress, her hair and make-up. The color of the dress is gorgeous.

http://www.qvc.com/Shps-424-Red-Fire-Opal-&Champagne-Diamond-Ring-14K,-1.50-cttw.product.J347948.htm...

Honored Contributor

Just saw a video; she looks great.  Dress, hair, make up; all great.

Trusted Contributor

Funny I didn't think it was a good look for her at all !!!  IMP the top of the dress was just awful and I think the color was good on her.   She should stick with full skirts and jewel tones. 

Trusted Contributor

Jane looks fantastic.  The style of the dress, color...everything looks wonderful on her.

This type of dress is supposed to be form fitting.  It's not overly tight.  If it was, it would be rippling everywhere.

Hair and makeup - everything looks flawless.  Nice job, Jane!!

Honored Contributor

IMO JT looks lovely as she always does in the dresses she wears. The makeup is not too much and I do like her hair do, but the hair color is too harsh for her.

Respected Contributor
Actually the dress last nite wasn't bad, but the fit on the dress on the finale tonite..... yikes...
Contributor

The hair , makeup, dress and shawl  ... Whoever styled her ...great job ...

Well done ....