Respected Contributor

Jane Tracy is kicking off gem day. She is wearing a draped rosegold satin dress that flatters her figure and complexion. I even like her darker lipstick. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Jane when she's hosting gems.  You can really feel her love and enthusiasm for gemstone jewelry shinging through.

Trusted Contributor

Wow  People sure have different opinions and see things differently.

The top fit of that dress - yikes

Honored Contributor

I like her dress a lot too.I like watching Jane and she always seems happy and enthusiastic about what she is presenting/

I also thought Jackie looked really pretty. She was on the QVC plus selling gemstones which I thought was strange to have it on there, but anyway, it will be fun to see what is there, not that I'm going to get anything.

I don't like cabachons. I always think, why wouldn't I want it cut and sparkly!

I wish they would have some affordable uruguayan amethysts again.

Last year they had a tiny one in a ring. I got it and the color was mesmerizing, like nothing I had ever seen.

A purple fire flashing red. But it was so small it looked odd on my hand so I returned it. 

And I already love what I have so don't want to get anything else.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

Jane is one of my favorite hosts but the top of her dress reminds me of a nightgown. Her nail polish rocks and love the spiky hair!

Esteemed Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

Wow  People sure have different opinions and see things differently.

The top fit of that dress - yikes

@Alsee .... I agree & the bottom fit isn't much better ... she tries to fit into clothes that are too small for her.

Respected Contributor

I agree too, the dress is to small for her. She always gets into clothes a size too small. I too would like to wear clothes like the models, at 30 I wore an xtra small, at 83 I wear a medium pant and large top. I like the way Mary Brth dresses, she's older and knows it and wear clothes appropriate and looks very pulled together.  Not a fan of Jane's, usually turn her off. I'm not a mean person, and I'm not saying this to be mean, but sometimes, we would like to concentrate on the article, instead of constant talk. and I have never been to the opera, and I'm sure I never will get there, and I don't imagine people who shop on the Q are steady patrons. I worked with a girl like Jane, and that may be my disdain, but she was always flying high too.

Super Contributor

Pathetically bad. The dress is awful and too tight on her. 

Honored Contributor

Some people are so picky!  I think she looked lovely also.  Loved the color and the style.  I saw nothing wrong with the fit.  

Honored Contributor

I only saw Jane behind a table. From what I saw I thought she looked great, especially hair and makeup. I like Jane. She is my favorite host. And I enjoy all of her stories. She is able to speak without the umm,,,,ahh,,,amazing,,,here's the thing,etc,etc.