Trusted Contributor

Re: In the kitchen with David

I bought Wolfgang's commercial blender 3 years ago and use it every single day!  It works great and does a number of things (including the soup) the Vitamix does.  I went through the same analysis comparing the vitamix to wolf's blender and decided if I could save hundreds of $$ and get excellent performance, it was a no-brainer which one to buy.  I saw wolf has an updated version of the blender I bought when I watched his show this morning.  The base design is slightly different but, basically, it's the same machine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can not stand the sound of the blender and  the host and vendor screaming over the noise.  Hours of that? No thanks.  The only thing worse is on Evine live when they are selling those  ugly huge watches for days at a time... unbelievable!

Contributor

I agree.  How many times are they going to have Vitamix as a TSV.  Did not watch any of the show.  Knew the TSV would be on over and over again.  The time they spend on each presentation is outrageous.  No wonder that show was on for 5 hours - 3 is more than enough even without a TSV.  It is obvious they are running out of TSV's

Honored Contributor

I have always liked David and I love the "cooking item" shows.  However, too much time is wasted with David constantly going over the colors especially for TSVs and any Temptations items.  We have seen these items millions of times.  Q needs more new items and things we cannot buy elsewhere like what they had years ago.   Tired of "happy dance" too.  That is why I don't watch as often and seldom order any more.

Super Contributor

We watch the Wednesday evening show live on my iPad in bed, but tend to DVR the Sunday show and then FF through it starting around 1:30.

There's too much repetition, and now they're showing not only cleaning items on ITKWD, but  they're also showing non-cooking TSVs in the show as well.

Super Contributor

My husband calls Evine 'the watch channel'. I will admit, though, they have some great kitchen stuff. I have three of the Flip Pans, which I love, and their pressure cooker was the first one I saw with a ceramic non-stick vessel instead of  PTFE-based Teflon. That's why I bought their multicooker instead of the Ninja -- the Ninja the Q was selling still had a PTFE-coated cooking pot, but Evine's brand uses ceramic -- and has several extra functions for about half the price.

New Contributor

Hi David

Haven't posted in a while - a long while -but if you remember I tend to post around holidays when you offer items that don't encompass your entire audience.  

Please consider asking your friends at Harry London and Temp-tations to consider adding a few tins and patterns that are non-denominational - a simple winter scene for the tins and maybe (I should be so lucky) a Chanukah theme tin and also for Temp-tations, something not red & green.  We both have holidays now - and you are offering nothing "special" for Jews which means I won't buy what you are selling. 

I hope with advance notice, you can request new patterns from both companies for next year.

And roommate, who can't drink any caffinated beverages - and loves her Keurig - is begging me to ask you to request that they offer both BOLD and - bold-flavored de-caf coffees.  The ones you sell as decaf are weak and devoid of flavor.  

Because of your positon at QVC, you have the power to bring about change from a variety of manufacturers.   Your voice will make a huge difference.

Thanks.

Happy holidays.

-Sue Leventhal