Frequent Contributor

Today the "In the kitchen" show should be called Vitamix show.  Maybe QVC

should consider getting more products or just shortening the length of the show.

I love seeing David but enough is enough when the Todays Special Value is 

constantly on over and over again.  This seems to be a theme now with QVC.

Run the product in the ground everyday.

Honored Contributor

Re: In the kitchen with David

I guess that's why he's having a 5-hour show today.  Three hours of Vitamix, at least, probably.

Respected Contributor

I love David but another blender tsv? I would never pay that for a blender, period. Plus, I have too much to store as it is. No room for more appliances. Unless a new kitchen product is going to automatically do prep work, cook, clean itself, and put itself away, I am not buying it. Oh, and if it would do the floors, too, that would be great!

Respected Contributor

Bored out of my gourd!!!

Respected Contributor

I have noticed this also but they almost have to do a full hour because of all the demonstrations of different foods.  Jan, at least, does a fast and excellent job of giving ideas of how to use the Vitamix.  But, I am tired of seeing every TSV on air every time I turn on the channel.  The Q does not have enough variety anymore so I do not watch every minute of the day like I used to.  I used to have it on as background in the past but I too am tired of the same thing over and over.

Esteemed Contributor

just turned back on - can't take hours and hours of vitamix - RIDICULOUS!

Love David! Try to watch every week but would like to say Mary is doing a great job while David takes a break. She can sell anything. I watched her early yesterday morning selling clothes. She did a great job! Looking forward to seeing more of Mary!!

Respected Contributor

Every special value is played to death, and if you already have it or don't want it, you are bored. I'm personal bored with David, how many crossed eyes and git, git git can one person take in an afternoon. I don't watch the cooking shows anymore, because I can't stand all the stupid antics he puts on.

Have you noticed all the shoes and boots and footware they can find and you get a weekly dose of them. Of course they never have narrows, so people like me leave the program.

I'm slowly going to withdraw from the Q, they  have no variety anymore.

Now to explain myself, I have no personal fault with David, just wish he'd grow up. The happy dances are for kindergarden.

The best way to watch is to mute it or go to the computer after the show is over.

Esteemed Contributor

Q is good with brainwashing. I finally broke down a while ago  and order one but was not pleased. This machine is not all that.  There are  6 things that made this machine an unlikeable item item. I returned it within 2 weeks.

That being said I do  still can watch some of the recipies being presented but it's a bit much.

Poor David they are going to feed this man to dealth. 

Honored Contributor

And by the way, following David's 5 hour show is a solid hour of Vitamix!!!!!  Whew!  Poor Jan!