Honored Contributor

Re: In the Kitchen With Mary

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia   Her show was only Live from 1pm to 4pm.

The show that started at 10am was pre-recorded (as it stated on the top right of the screen).

I wish QVC would make some sort of notation in the Program Guide to highlight when the Q2 show is Live.  They change the hours for live programming, so it can be very confusing sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

She looked pretty saggy to me at the end of it all, but OK.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Mary seemed perfectly fine to me; she hosts her three-hour show every week without any issues, and there wasn't anything different today. Obviously, impressions can be subjective, but this was her last presentation of the show and she was laughing and joking all the way to the end:

https://www.qvc.com/Cooking-Light-My-Favorite-Pan-425-qt-Cast-Aluminum-Pan.product.K51537.html?sc=SR...

Contributor

I have noticed that ITKWM has become just her sitting there playing with an item---no color choices to show, just go look on the website. No demonstrations, just bad vendor skype videos. It has really sunk to a total low. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jimstr - Mary mentioned on the most recent episode that things would be changing somewhat in a few weeks—it was a teaser with only a couple of details, but I believe she noted that the show is even going to change its timeslot on Saturdays. I really hope they stop doing the shows where the host in the studio just has that one variation of an item and the vendors on their not-so-great camera connections are left to try to show us all the colors and details. It gets very frustrating, especially with brand new items. If I wanted to just see what was on qvc.com, I wouldn't watch the show...