Esteemed Contributor

I confess, I like Mary and her kitchen shows and I see she is on for 6 hours today!  10-4, EST.  There has got to be some relief at some point, but I think I will enjoy having it on today.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Re: In the Kitchen With Mary

My guess is, QVC has scheduled a repeat ITKWM starting at 10am, then the Live show starting at 1pm.  Since her show is typically 3 hours, that's my guess. 

Valued Contributor

This is a pass. Hurry up football

Trusted Contributor

I Love the kitchen shows and I Love both her and David so I will be watching today but not til 1.  Hoping to get something accomplished before then.

Honored Contributor

I've never known a host to appear for six continuous hours. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

QVC2- Most likely first two hours live, then the rest will be replays.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia  -  @Caaareful Shopper is correct: A repeat of a previous show is airing until the usual start time of ITKWM at 1 p.m. ET.

And just in case you're up for more kitchen-related programming, Q2 has been airing vendor-hosted shows for several hours after ITKWM every Saturday, and it appears that will happen again today. It's really annoying that they can't be bothered to update the program guide for Q2 to show when programming is live.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never known a host to appear for six continuous hours. 

Kachina is correct. If it ever appears on the online program guide that a host is appearing for six continuous hours, it is a glitch in the system.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think she's been live the whole time.  🙋🏼‍♀️

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia - I tuned in just before 12:30 p.m. ET for some background noise while cleaning, and the show had the big "Previously Recorded" label on screen. The new show kicked off at 1:00 p.m. ET as usual, as Mary welcomed everyone and had a Memorial Day weekend introduction. Definitely only live for the past three hours...