Respected Contributor

I've often wondered,do hosts ever send back clothing shoes,etc back to qvc?and if so,do they get the"letter"?not  every piece of clothing runs true to size,and wondered if they have experienced this like we all have

Respected Contributor

Ahh...you mean like you have, since we all haven't gotten the letter. 

Trusted Contributor

When they wear the QVC clothes on their shows they are obviously wearing the correct size.  If  they want to purchase said item, I would assume that would be the item they would purchase so no need for returning it.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I've often wondered,do hosts ever send back clothing shoes,etc back to qvc?and if so,do they get the"letter"?not  every piece of clothing runs true to size,and wondered if they have experienced this like we all have

We don't know the answers to all the questions you seem to wonder about.   I never gave it a thought.

Honored Contributor

I can assure you very few of us have gotten the letter.  Most people realize there are limits to what QVC will tolerate. 

Why in the world did you even bring this up?  I'd think you'd want it forgotten. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Omg ,aliitle harsh kachina624,chill will ya?
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam @rms1954 @Kachina624 @AnjalenaQVC @LuvmyLab 

I guess my comment is off topic.

'Just wanted to add in "hosts" that Leah is a great one to watch for clues as to methods for "handling" interruptions.

I often am held "captive" during social conversations by people who interrupt. Often, I find myself thinking I wish I knew what to do about this.

Watching Leah is an awesome way for me to study so I won't be caught not knowing what to do. 
I believe I'd like to have her as a friend!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Like animals, humans are curious creatures.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam     I have never received such a letter