Super Contributor

@Mimi NY ...Her name is Rosina Grosso......and David continues to call her Rosina Grasso, every time. Why doesn’t he know better, and why isn’t he being corrected? She, (Rosina) has too much class to do so. Love Rosina!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1IS ROSINA THE HOST WITH THE LOW VOICE?

Respected Contributor

Re: ITKWM or NOT??

[ Edited ]

I have been watching ITKWR (haha) and she's holding her own.

When Rosina first started, let's say I wasn't really feeling her.

Now, I find myself liking her time on air much more.

I will say she isn't as green as the other 2 hosts that started at the same time as her. 

I'd like to see Shawn, Kourtney and Vanessa ITK  😂.

That would be hilarious.

I do like the 3 of them, but they don't seem like Kitchen gals. Vanessa has made mention of her not liking to cook and that her husband does. 

Respected Contributor

@libdem :  I'm a fan as well. It's about the only one I can tolerate anymore. She let everyone know she was headed out to vacay. I hope they don't change the scheduling but if they do I will watch and support anything she does.

Frequent Contributor

Never been a Mary fan.  I like Rosina.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

I have been watching ITKWR (haha) and she's holding her own.

When Rosina first started, let's say I wasn't really feeling her.

Now, I find myself liking her time on air much more.

I will say she isn't as green as the other 2 hosts that started at the same time as her. 

I'd like to see Shawn, Kourtney and Vanessa ITK  😂.

That would be hilarious.

I do like the 3 of them, but they don't seem like Kitchen gals. Vanessa has made mention of her not liking to cook and that her husband does. 

@KBEANS - Kourtney hosted a one-hour kitchen show a couple of years ago and it was honestly one of the biggest train wrecks I have ever seen on air. She was soooo uncomfortable and didn't really say much, but when she did, it was just all wrong and it was clear she knew that and was embarrassed. She was still professional and managed to present the items, but I felt bad for her, even though it was fairly amusing.

Contributor

I don't watch QVC as much as I used to but do sometimes flip to ITKWM on Saturdays while doing chores etc.  Today I really enjoyed watching and listening to Rosina as she did a good job presenting the products & covering the features of it.  Sometimes all the laughing gets a little old when you are trying to hear about the product but it doesn't last.  I would listen to Rosina again on another kitchen show!  Very good job!

Respected Contributor

Is David on vacay?  I see Rosina is hosting ITKWD.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Is David on vacay?  I see Rosina is hosting ITKWD.

No, he's there. Happy dancing and all....