Respected Contributor

It is 58 degrees and raining here in Denver burbs and while working on the computer QVC is on with their Food Fest.

It's fun seeing the customers and hosts mingling in the QVC building with multiple food vendors.  They are also in the studio during Gourmet Food or whatever they call it.

Granted a lot has to be muted but it is intriguing to me that new products will be shown as well as approximately 10 new vendors, will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Has a flavor of days past on the Q, it's nice.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123    Except that I'm tired of looking at and listening to Alberti.  He has been on today over 5 hours; that's too much of any one host.

We've got 80° and partly cloudy but no rain.  It still hasn't hit 90° here in Albuquerque this year.  Very weird weather.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've had it on in the background all day.  It's been a nice change.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not for me.  I see no entertainment value in any shopping channel.  I'm all shopped out for a while I'm not watching any of them.  It's 50 here.  Cold, dark and raining.  I'm snuggled under a heated throw binge watching ID shows.  

Respected Contributor

Courtney's on now and all she does is look at the monitor.  Too much, and it drives me nuts so I can't watch.

I keep trying but her sales style does not come through as genuine to me.  Sorry, maybe she's still learning.

I know she has some fans out there, so enjoy the show! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rockygems123    Except that I'm tired of looking at and listening to Alberti.  He has been on today over 5 hours; that's too much of any one host.

We've got 80° and partly cloudy but no rain.  It still hasn't hit 90° here in Albuquerque this year.  Very weird weather.

@Kachina624 Understand that for sure, he is part of the reason for the mute Smiley Happy.

I feel guilty telling you this but we have had essentially non stop rain/thunderstorms the last few weeks.  No sprinklers on which is highly unusual for us as we're usually so dry.

You would normally have much higher temps by now?  Any chance of rain?

Respected Contributor

Our weather is hot and very little rain.  Unusual for this time of year here.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123    Yes, they say this coming Tuesday and Wednesday we could get rain.  It's all been falling on the East side of the mountain chain.  The Eastern plains have had downpours, hail, winds, tornadoes, etc. We get nothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rockygems123    Yes, they say this coming Tuesday and Wednesday we could get rain.  It's all been falling on the East side of the mountain chain.  The Eastern plains have had downpours, hail, winds, tornadoes, etc. We get nothing.

@Kachina624 .  That is good news, fingers crossed.  

Trusted Contributor

I can't imagine watching Gourmet Holiday (ridiculously OVERPRICED food) for Food Fest for ANY AMOUNT of time, especially when Rachael and Alberti are on. They are UNWATCHABLE.